• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Minor req opening

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
...have the urge to get back in the swing of things, so I'm opening for ONE (drawn) request.

However I'm going to push for my original chars, esp ones recently seen like 'Tiana (recently with an outfit update), Aello (recently tickling the hell out of Scavenger's Kitzalia) or M.Jetta (not really original, but another outfit update)...I'm not limiting to them though, so if anyone wants Kelyn or Marina back out or such, feel free. And I don't mind what 'roles'...

I will be open to SOME non-original char ideas (slightly leaning toward gaming)...depending on who.

Go ahead, either reply or priv msg.

Kh

Just a basic idea with a bit of story behind it. Aello can be the 'lee, but I can't really decide on who should be the 'ler. It's a modern setting, or at least one in which Aello is wearing heels. Perhaps a nice, small dress for a night out or a classy look. Unlike my usual tendency, nylons are optional.

However she got into the situation doesn't necessarily matter. What does matter is a bit of a game. As long as she can keep both her heels on, the tickling won't get any worse than one finger. If she does lose it... well, leave that to your imagination.

Aello is tied to a chair with one leg crossed over the other. If necessary, the knees can be tied together too. Whoever the 'ler is would be kneeling next to her foot, drawing her finger up and down her sole, occasionally gently getting into her toes.

She's barely hanging onto that heel. She's trying not to move, trying not to laugh, and desperately trying to keep that heel on.

^sounds good to me
I can't remember which character is which though >_<

Eh heh, glad to see you're drawing again Kali, and so i hope you won't mind if i request that maybe you draw Hild finally, as you originally said you would when you have time.

If not, then i also have a request involving gaming characters, a pic that would include Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers tickling the feet of Dizzy from Guilty Gear, in a rather kinky manner, which i'll leave up to you.

Either way i look forward to seeing the end result.

Attachments

• Sonya.jpg
    Sonya.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 122
...that good, huh? :angry:

I'm probably emo-ing out, but maybe I'll be doing an ACTION instead of a request. >: Thanks to those that replied so far though.

I'm removing the 'my originals' limiter on the original post, cause apparently mostly everyone HATES them. Yet I did leave it open to others (gaming) chars originally too...

I'll give this till tonight before I decide what I'm doing...

Kh
(if anything :angry: )

Dude,

Nobody hates your characters. Poeple just want to see mainstream characters tickled. That's all.

Trust me - the requests I get are almost ALL for characters other than the ones I have worked hard to create 😛 Oh well.

Personally I'd love to see a new Aello pic.

If you want - maybe sometime we could even do an art trade.

I'll draw your characters in a scenario of your choosing, and maybe you could draw the chix.

But yeah - I'd love to see a new pic of Aello getting a good UB tickle 😉

Take care ^^

B

It's because people are familiar with those characters as opposed to yours. I admit that when I wrote that request, I had to take the time to search DA to figure out who was who - I had seen them before, but I wasn't as familiar with it as I would be for other characters.

Also, what's the difference between an action and a request?

I'd love to see people paying attention. This thread is from 2007!

I'd like to see that girl, from that show, y'know, THAT show, tickled by that other girl, from the same show but a different girl, on her y'know, THAT SPOT! Yeah, you should totally do it, because it's been 2 years or so now so you should be done with whatever you were doing.

Cammy (Street Fighter, game series)
Selene (Underworld, movie series)
Captain Syrup (Wario games I think)
Flannery (gym leader, in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, I think)

I thought of those first, when I read there's a request line 🙂

Erhm...

Bella Donna:

a) I didn't bump it up

b) When I see a new post/thread when I login, I seriously don't want to check EACH post's date. If it's there on my screen showing up "new", I'll comment. I'm terribly sorry!

c) I seriously NEVER bother reading the tabs through. Just the "main post" or if the original poster has added additional information.

Yeah, but if you actually read things then you'd have seen me already going on about the fact that it was bumped.

Forums are for communication. 😀

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back