• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Fenja - Rude Awakening (a candid tickle torture video)!! - M/F

Cavum

Verified
Miss Fenja is a slave of mine that is really ticklish under her feet. When she was at my place I wanted to give her a session that would break her. I got up earlier than her and made everything ready in the dungeon. She was then dragged out of bed, told to use the bathroom and then to come with me down to the dungeon in our basement. She was then mummified, blindfolded and strapped to the torture rack.

I tickle her feet merciless and she started to cry several times during the session. :cool

She had no idea that she was filmed untill after the tickle torture was over! This is as real as it can get!

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9843

Hope to get some feedback on this 🙂

Last edited:
Again...Cavum, you have my nomination as the coolest Norwegian....you are in Norway right?

I must say Cavum, when it comes for a good merciless tickling video, you have some of the best. Keep up the good work. I'm very close to starting a clips4sale site based on intense merciless panic style tickling. i also like the idea of using gothic/punk/emo type girls in videos.

I must say Cavum, when it comes for a good merciless tickling video, you have some of the best. Keep up the good work. I'm very close to starting a clips4sale site based on intense merciless panic style tickling. i also like the idea of using gothic/punk/emo type girls in videos.

Thanks alot for the feedback man 🙂
And Im looking forward to see that! Sounds VERY interesting 😉

You should make her the rooster, and use her to wake everyone up every morning. Lol

Also, Mr. Gilbert, I agree; that does sound pretty kick ass. ^__^

requests

Good stuff..................do you take requests?

1. A gag perhaps
2. NYLONS!!!...esp with the tied toes...................THAT is the ultimate

Excellent vid! I would also like to see your victims wearing nylons....especially that one!

This is really intense, my friend. The fact that she was not aware of the filming adds something to this session you don't get from most "paid pretty model" scenes. It's impossible to even set up a scenario like that with the overpaid college kids most people grab. Of course, there are things you have to think about with that sort of set-up, too. Legally, ethically, etc.

With you using people you know, people from your lifestyle...it makes it real, something the community could use a lot more of. Thanks!

Good stuff..................do you take requests?

1. A gag perhaps
2. NYLONS!!!...esp with the tied toes...................THAT is the ultimate

Gag is something I also like, so I will think about using that in a future video.
Im not a nylon kind of guy, but I guess I can add that in a future video as well for the nylon fans 😉

Excellent vid! I would also like to see your victims wearing nylons....especially that one!

Will remeber that 🙂

This is really intense, my friend. The fact that she was not aware of the filming adds something to this session you don't get from most "paid pretty model" scenes. It's impossible to even set up a scenario like that with the overpaid college kids most people grab. Of course, there are things you have to think about with that sort of set-up, too. Legally, ethically, etc.

With you using people you know, people from your lifestyle...it makes it real, something the community could use a lot more of. Thanks!

Thanks alot dude 🙂 Yeah it's like you say. You can't do that with hired models. Even I have heard other companies saying they will do the same I hardly doubt it will be real. Viper productions is the only other company I can think of that go for the 100% real thing and that have that right feeling since he also is more of a BDSM guy.

Im looking forward to make new vids. I have 3 other slaves and a switch that will be in future videos. Just need to find a time that work for both parts because of work and travel distance. 🙂

Well done Comrade.

Boris

Thanks alot man 🙂

thx a lot man thats the kind of tickling that i like.... soooooooooooo helplesss... 😀
but how about showing some fotos of miss fenja...as u showed us that fabilus little lanthi...?!?
thank u again... 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back