• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Rachel Ghost (*/F) and Random Pinup (F/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Here's a promo from many years ago that never made it to a public post, I don't think. I can't remember why. But anyway, it is a pinup of The Agencies #5, and features Miss Rachel Ghost being worked over by her nemesis, in a scene not featured in the comic book.

TickleTown_labcolor.jpg

And here's a random pinup put on TickleTown many moons ago.

It was done by Martin Vire (same artist as above). These characters don't appear anywhere else, this was just for fun.

hazecolor2.jpg

Awesome

Wow, those are some great works of art. I've always been a fan of Agencies and your works in general, so I enjoy seeing those.

My goodness; you're just full of awesome pictures today! Excellent duo; the first complements well the Agencies comics I already have. Thanks for sharing 'em, eh?

Thank you so much for sharing this stuff today! I loved Rachel Ghost, Issue 5 has always been one of my faves.

This is really good stuff.

You just showed us allot of really nice stuff Oblesklk but I have to say I think these two are the very best. 🙂

Thanks so much for all the great sharing. 😀

Wow, those are some great works of art. I've always been a fan of Agencies and your works in general, so I enjoy seeing those.

Glad you enjoy them! Martin's always been a fan favorite. I talked to him about a year ago, I really should get him working on a Miss Rachel Ghost spinoff...

My goodness; you're just full of awesome pictures today! Excellent duo; the first complements well the Agencies comics I already have. Thanks for sharing 'em, eh?

Thanks 🙂

I had totally forgotten about this piece. And I was surprised to see her partial nudity in the piece, since those were non-nude days in general. But very glad to have found it on my hard drive nonetheless.

Thank you so much for sharing this stuff today! I loved Rachel Ghost, Issue 5 has always been one of my faves.

This is really good stuff.

Ya for some reason that's one of my favorites too. I love Martin's simple style, it just works.

And there was just a touch of sadism in that issue too. Good fun.

Great drawings, thanks for sharing them. 😀

No problem at all!

You just showed us allot of really nice stuff Oblesklk but I have to say I think these two are the very best. 🙂

Thanks so much for all the great sharing. 😀

I'll do some more digging, there's a shitton of material that was on the site over the years. Some of it was posted on the TMF before, some probably not.

I really should get him working on a Miss Rachel Ghost spinoff...
How many copies do I need to pre-order to make this happen? 😀
And there was just a touch of sadism in that issue too.
Issue #5 remains my favorite of all of your releases, and I suspect this is why. It's probably why I also enjoy issue #2 of Chronicles so much (we never did find out if that demon met up with the young elf mage again. Hint hint 😉).

Thanks for taking the time to post these. Love the Rachel Ghost find.

How many copies do I need to pre-order to make this happen? 😀

Bad news. I contacted Martin a couple weeks ago, and he's not doing artwork anymore. Hung up the pen. Which really sucks, I loved his interpretation of our female characters (Chersti from CC2 and Rachel Ghost from Ag5).

So if I can find an artist that would do an awesome interpretation of her, I would love to create that series. As much as I love our artists from Ag7-Ag10, their interpretation of Miss Rachel Ghost just didn't work for me. I need to find someone that can give her as much life, vibrance and personality as Martin did. Not an easy task 🙂

Issue #5 remains my favorite of all of your releases, and I suspect this is why. It's probably why I also enjoy issue #2 of Chronicles so much (we never did find out if that demon met up with the young elf mage again. Hint hint 😉).

Thanks for taking the time to post these. Love the Rachel Ghost find.

I try to keep tight lipped on future and current productions, mostly because our production times take so bloody long, I hate to commit to release dates/months/quarters.

But I will say the CC5 script was finished recently, and we are trying out a brand new (to us anyway) production house to take on the project. And Chersti from CC2 is a character that will show up again in CC5. I liked that character a lot, and I agree she needs to have more interaction with the elvan demon she met in CC2. It has a bit of a crush on her, and will revisit her once in awhile to make her life interesting.

Anyway, the character will not look like she did in CC2, but hopefully it's not such a change that will detract from one's enjoyment of the story.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back