• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missed oppertunities, getting tickled, tickling and almost coming clean!

Dude, DON'T tell her, seroiusly, if it DOES blow up in your face, then the damage is really irrepairable....and then you've got family involved, and it's your sister in law or whatever.....nah nah.....it would be one thing if it was just friends or something, but not family, trust me on this. Your wife knows that you're so into it? I'm a bit surprised she hasn't given you hell UNTIL now! I know all the girlfriends I've ever had that I've told about it get REALLY pissed and jealous when they've seen me (on, like 2 or 3 occasions) tickle another girl.

Seriously, we gotta know when to quit while we're ahead! I know it's painful, especially when you see those opportunities.....and yeah, it makes it harder when the woman is asking you point blank why you're not playing around anymore.....but that doesn't necessearily mean she's "into it" and your saying "you wouldn't understand" is dead-on accurate, probably. Hopefully it's not a cryptic enough statement to give her some thought! But really.....I would hate to see something blow up in your life over this.....what would happen if your wife started hunting around your internet activity, oh man......I actually had an uncle who tickled my girlfriends, and my brother's girlfriends.....and it was NOT appreciated, by the girls, nor by my brother (nor by me, actually!) and it eventually made a HUGE stink that to this day, years later, still has not been totally resolved (and I don't necessarily think he's one of "us").....so.......to the Great Toyou, he who has given us so much and asked so little....our brother, and friend......I know it's hard, but just grit that teeth, and be happy with the great times you've been able to have in the past, and on here, and you know.....you'll still have your opportunities! But getting older DOES mean less opportunities, unfortunately. It sure ain't like it was when we were in college!

Good luck, brother! I feel your pain!!!

Ahhhh, I understand much better now, it's all alot clearer, sorry about my hysterical tone! And, I hope I wasn't too presumptious poking my nose into your bizness!

toyou444 said:
I want to add something else too:

My wife and I have had this discussion in the past. The main issue is she has low self-esteem and feels like my attention given to anyone else is a swipe at her.

She has seem me tickle people all the time. While she cannot understand the difference herself, I have explained as best I could why I consider it different to tickle her and to tickle my cousin. She will be fine with it for months and then one thing will set her off. That is part of life and I can deal with it.

~ toyou

ahh i can understand that..i was wondering how your ticklish family was doing..good luck with all that..

isabeau said:
ahh i can understand that..i was wondering how your ticklish family was doing..good luck with all that..

Thank you ma'am!

They're still ticklish and I'm still tickling!

~ toyou

Toyou, if I can give you any piece of advise regarding marriage (unsolicited, I know) and as a guy that's been married twice, is that you can't figure out what sets a woman off.

You're right, one moment they're a willing participant, and then the next they're telling you to get counseling. Unpredictable, emotional, and always doing the exact opposite of what you expect. And they're proud of this...

Horatio said:
Toyou, if I can give you any piece of advise regarding marriage (unsolicited, I know) and as a guy that's been married twice, is that you can't figure out what sets a woman off.

You're right, one moment they're a willing participant, and then the next they're telling you to get counseling. Unpredictable, emotional, and always doing the exact opposite of what you expect. And they're proud of this...

Oh no kidding!

Not to appear chauvanist, but...

I grew up hanging out with girls more than guys and I thought I had a pretty good handle on them...until I got married! LOL!

~ toyou

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back