• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mister Tickle and Little Miss Giggles

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
ode2_roger_hargreaves_andnod2_lord_reckless__story_by_ticklishandinlove-d9kiccy.jpg
Story: "Some Cupid slays with arrows, some in traps!"~ Shakespeare

Little Miss Naughty got tired of hearing Little Miss Giggles go on and on about her crush on Mister Tickle and yet, do nothing about it. In fact, every time Mister Tickle would come around, all Little Miss Giggles would do would be to hide her face in her hands and giggle incessantly.

Of course, loving the sound of laughter, this would only egg Mister Tickle on to tickle and tease her. In time, he grew to really love the little woman who seemed to love laughing as much as he loved tickling. Eventually, he too would talk about little else to his friends and Mister Mischief got tired of hearing him go on and on.

One day, he interrupted Mister Tickle and asked, "Why don't you ask Little Miss Giggles out?"

Mr. Tickle shrugged forlornly, "I've tried, but every time I get near her, she giggles, runs and hides!"

"Hmmm...let me think about this challenge...", Mister Mischief smiled to himself, already hatching a plan...

He called up his friend, Little Miss Naughty, who was only too happy to join in...

The following day, Little Miss Naughty invited Little Miss Giggles to a picnic, but slipped a sleeping pill into her drink. Once, Little Miss Giggles was asleep, Mister Mischief jumped out of the bushes and together, they tied Little Miss Giggles to the ground.

Then, Little Miss Naughty pulled Little Miss Giggle's Diary out of her purse, found a page that confessed her crush on Mister Tickle and left the book open to it. Then, she smirked when she found a cartoon collection of Lord-Reckless' work in her purse as well, and pulled it out so it would be very obvious.

The two tricksters then made a note for Mister Tickle and sent it sailing like a paper airplane for him to come to the hill at 6:00pm. They knew that would be about the time Little Miss Giggles would be waking up...

Mister Tickle was minding his own business in his kitchen when the paper plane went sailing through his open window and hit him on the head. Curious, he went to the hill at 6:00 just in time to see Little Miss Giggles freeing herself from one of the ropes that held her tied to the ground.

Concerned, he rushed over, then nearly tripped on her diary, coming face to face with Little Miss Giggles' confession..."I love Mister Tickle" drawn in big letters with a big heart across the page.

Mister Tickle then noticed a collection of drawings sticking out of her purse and his smile grew and grew as he recognized Lord-Reckless' tickling cartoons. Now he definitely knew he wasn't about to let Little Miss Giggles get away this time...or ever...

He quickly used his long arms to keep her in place and began to do what he did best....

He tickled and tickled and tickled....

"Who do you have a crush on, Little Miss Giggles?", he teased while tickling her armpit...

When she just giggled, he tickled her foot too.

"Confess!", he demanded as he made her laugh so hard she cried. But he could tell she was loving every minute of it!

"Whooooooooo do you looooooove?", he teased as she giggled and pleaded.

"Oooohohohohhokaahahahahahaaaay! Just pleeeheeeheeeheeeheeease! Merceeeheeheeeheeeheee!", squealed Little Miss Giggles.

Mister Tickle decided he might just give her mercy long enough for her to answer...but after that...well after that, everyone knows people always need a tickle!

In the distance Mister Mischief and Little Miss Naughty chuckled as they saw Mister Tickle finally get Little Miss Giggles to confess....and they knew her heart was never going to escape those long orange arms!

About:

I grew up loving the little Mister Men and Little Miss characters of Roger Hargreaves....and of course, my favorite one was Mr. Tickle!!! *Giggle!* But I always thought Roger Hargreaves should have had Mister Tickle and Little Miss Giggles interact...

Soooooo.....thanks to :Lord-reckless for reminding me of Mr. Tickle recently.....as this was a pic that was looong overdue for me to draw...

mr_tickle_in_love_by_ticklishandinlove-d9opdpr.jpg
Both Mister Tickle and Little Miss Giggles are characters created by Roger Hargreaves.

I got inspired to do this pic after chatting with Gohrand on the first pic I did of these two adorable characters...

Ode2 Roger Hargreaves andNod2 Lord-Reckless +story by TicklishAndInLove

However, while the first one was an exercise in copying his style perfectly, I took a little more artistic license with this one (such as with the blushing).

Gorand ~ Since our conversation was the inspiration for this one, and since you seem to love these characters as much as I do, I'm dedicating this pic as a gift for you!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back