• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistimed Jump (?/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
(Warning: Kinda off-color)

Eh, this one was a very weird request from elsewhere, but I guess it fits here. Requester wanted 'my style', so that's a warning...

Uh, it involves Princess Peach from the Mario games...and a Pirahna Plant. Well, she screwed up the jump over a pipe again...

...however, as she's going down yelling that she hopes she had 100 coins already (or a spare 1-Up)...the Plant is a bit of a wiseass and starts tickling her bare feet with its vines (she's already kicked off one high heel, and the other is being tickled off). As you can tell by her face and torso pressing against its 'throat', she's certainly not able to concentrate on the peril she's in. ^^

Try to ignore the lame background (what little there is of it), but note the little Goomba over there seemingly surprised at the sight. Or, moreso, probably looking up Peach's skirt based on where its eyes are pointed. I wonder if it notices that the vine tickling her still hanging heel is going to make the shoe drop atop the nasty lil mushroom guy.

Again, I did warn you. Enjoy (?)

Attachments

• PeachPipe3.gif
    PeachPipe3.gif
    69.6 KB · Views: 497
  • PeachPipe2.gif
    PeachPipe2.gif
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,185
Peach lost her crown! Actually, I guess that's the least of her worries now! The background detail is hardly lame... it looks precisely like the video game background (the "question" block cunningly placed to supply a touch of uncertainty to the scene). The denizens, too, are good likenesses, though Peach is more leggy and realistic than one is used to. Her relief outline as she slides down the plant's gullet is a startling effect! And he certainly seems to enjoy the flavor! Or the activity (leave it to one of Bowser's minions to play with his food!)

NOOOOOO!!!!!.....

(1+ point to why I get depressed in tickle/eat pics)

5 "I feel sad"s out of 5.

Wow! Great! Like LBH already said the way her outlines are visible throught the stem/throat of the plant is fantasticly done. What a tragic way to go for the lovely princess... well perhaps she still got an "extra life" left 😉
Anyways, great work, Khali, thank you for sharing with us. 🙂

Exceptionally cute and the foot is very lifelike 🙂 You have a truckload of talent!

As you prob. all know i'm a big fan of these kinda pics, the un-certain peril of the pic is always a nice idea, love the NEW! Leggy Princess - much cuter and tastier (lol)
Great pic Khali, nicely drawn 🙂

Man! I love that art, and I love Peach so much I use her often in some video games! Excellent drawing!

I'll echo above comments on the delightful representation of the good Princess's features poking out of that Piranha Plant. Between the clueless Goomba, random ? box, smiling Piranha Plant and Peach's features fairly plastered in the plant's skin this one made me laugh. Well done! :happy:

Here goes, thanks everyone so far. ^^

Littlebighead:
Heh, lost a crown, a shoe...soon to lose a 1-Up too possibly (she's already lost her sanity I'm sure 😉 ). Yes, that question block was placed deliberately too...not only for the '?' effect, but to show that was one of those cheaply placed jumps. ^^ Peach's meant to be somewhat in my style, hence she's leggy and not so...'Mario chubby' (I don't know if that's the right word for the original style). And lastly, I had to make her face 'visible' here...it just wouldn't be a funny pic if you didn't see her laughing amidst the peril. ^^

Timewarp:
Don't feel sad, I'm sure she has a 1-up or ten saved up. Or Mario will come rescue her any second now (assuming he doesn't start tickling her more). 🙂

That:
Thankee, glad you got a laugh from it. ^^

Scavenger:
You're very welcome. Again, I just had to make that facial/torso outline visible pressing against the side of the stem/throat...it IS a tickle pic, and she is laughing her head (and heels) off. And don't worry, it's not the last we'll see of Peach. ^^

Darth Vegeta:
*smiles* Thanks, it was meant to be cute and funny. ^^

Spur:
Thanks very much for the compliment (and yes, I loved how that foot came out too). 😀

GrippedChimp:
Hee, hee, yep, the lil' Goomba there is being a nasty little baddie based on his eyes. Probably about to get squished for it as punishment though. 🙂

C_Tickler:
Yeah, I figured you would enjoy this one a lot. ^^ Again, I doubt this is the 'end' of Peach (1-Ups or Mario will save the day)...but at least the view is nice as she's tickled on those long legs.

Abadon XXX:
I like her too a lot, although I doubt the feeling would be mutual after putting her in this situation. 😉

11225:
Thanx much, glad you like the pics (and Peach herself). ^^

HisDivineShadow:
*smirks* Yes, this one was meant to be a really funny tic-themed pic, not really a full-blown 'peril' drawing. Even though the situation is somewhat 'bad', the view is meant to be humorous...a smiling P-Plant with just Peach's legs hanging out of its maw? Not the common view/situation you'd think to find a princess like her in. 😀 And it's even more embarrasing (and confusing for the goomba) that her feet are getting tickled too. Clearly not what you'd expect to find dainty (?) Peach involved in. ^^ Thank you very much.

Vazzy1000:
Hee, hee, thank you too, very glad it impressed. ^^

Kh
(I'm actually surprised at this much good feedback for such a bizarre 'situation' tic-pic 😉 )

Right on. I really liked this one! And the face coming out of the plant's skin... I think it works well. Meh.

Anyways, cool pic.

DarkPoet:
Heh, thankee. As for the face, I DID have to show that Peach was in hysterics (despite the predicament) due to the tickling. 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back