• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistimed Jump v2 (color)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
A fellow artist on DA recently did a coloration of a pic I drew earlier this year, that of Princess Peach (Mario series, drawn in my style), eh, screwing up a jump over a Pirahna Plant pipe with humorous results.

I particularly love the coloring of her dress and all the 'shinies'. 😉 Give the credit to DundelTA http://dundelta.deviantart.com/ for the lovely color job.

The original image's thread is at http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=36379

Attachments

• Mistimed_Jump_Linear_by_PsylisiaDragoonCOLOR.jpg
    Mistimed_Jump_Linear_by_PsylisiaDragoonCOLOR.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 1,028
Ah yes, your famous "Engulfed Peach" picture! DundelTA did a sweet job! Figures and objects are well rounded and textured, and that added sparkle really sells the metallic surfaces! The "swallowed" portion of Peach is nicely defined: thanks to muted hues peeking through the transparency, the process of ingestion is easier to see than ever before!

A Khali classic.......... i loved it and love the new coloured version too, lets hope peach gets stuck there for quiet a while, HA HA

This one made me giggle when first I saw Petey devouring Ms. Peach. Redone with pretty colors (Down to sparkly crown) ftw, as they say. :happy:

Wow! First withot color, now with it! You and dundelta are something else.

Thanks everyone, again, DundelTA deserves all the credit though for the color version. ^^

Littlebighead:
Yes, it's amazing in my book what DundelTA did here, especially the 'interior' parts (of, eh, Peach). And sparklies are fun fun fun. ^^

HDS:
*points up* Sparklies are fun fun fun. ^^ And cute too. 😉

11225:
Again, give your applause to Dundel for the color, he's responsible. ^^

Bandito:
Heh, thanks. I hope both versions of this picy were well liked. ^^

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back