• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Cee (part 3) f/f erotic

PixelatedPoet1

I hope you guys and gals enjoyed Mistress Cee so far. I was going to write something completely new but I don't think I'm done with Mistress Cee and Jasmine just yet. 😉 once again, I apologize in advance for any typos ahead of time. Also, if you are lost in the story please feel free to read parts 1 & 2. Any feedback will always be great. Thanks. 🙂

Jasmine woke up blurry eyed and smiling forgetting where she was or what happened last night. She rubbed her eyes and adjusted to the morning light. Once she turned to her right side and saw a woman sound asleep next to her.

"Oh my god!" She yelled and quickly sat up in the bed. Alarmed realizing she wasn't in her own room and she had no clothes on she franticly jumped out of bed.

"Well hello sleepy head" said a seductive voice from behind her. "Would you like some breakfast?" The woman yawned and slowly sat up waiting for Jasmine's reaction. The room was Silent. Cee took it as her que to break the ice. She grabbed a robe from her chair in the room and walked over to a frightened Jasmine.

"Relax sweetie" she cooed. "We had a lot of fun last night. There's another robe in the closet if you like. I'm not sure where your clothes are." She giggled and winked at Jasmine then kissed her on the neck. Jasmine moaned in an instant. Finally the memories were floading back to her.

As Cee went to walk away Jasmine stopped her and went in for a long passionate kiss. Jasmine felt completely at bliss. She never wanted this moment to end. Cee was the first to pull away.

"What was that for sweetie?" Jasmine blushed and stayed silent. Cee grinned at her, she could already tell she was plotting.

"I have an idea. Why don't we take a nice hot bath then I'll cook us some breakfast? I'm sure you're all hot and sticky from last nights event." Jasmine did feel a bit grungy. She nodded unable to speak still. She was embarressed for kissing another woman. Still thinking how this is all new and exciting. As if Cee read her mind she smiled at her and said to relax and just be herself. Jasmine felt relieved.

"There's a robe in the closet. Meet me in the bathroom. Its two doors down on the left." Cee kissed Jasmine and left the bedroom.

Jasmine opened the closet door and was face to face with a full length mirror. She looked like shit. Her mascara was all over face, her long blonde hair was a mess, even her lips looked swollen and red from the lipstick.

"Jesus. How could anyone see me like this?" Jasmine found some tissues on the dresser but as she tried to wipe the makeup away she just looked worse. She sighed and found a silk red robe on the hanger. She grabbed it off and instantly felt how soft and beautiful it was. She slid it across her perfect C cup breasts and her nipples became fully erect at the touch. She slid it over her flat stomach and across her shaven pussy. She silently began to moan. Unaware that Cee came back to check on her she felt soft lips kiss and lick her neck. Jasmine closed her eyes taking it all in. Cee began to gently play with Jasmines nipples from behind as jasmine moaned softly in her ear.

"Come on baby" Cee told Jasmine "let's get you nice and clean". Cee gave her nipples a few more play then took Jasmines hand and led her to the bathroom.

"Get in the tub, I'll wash you." Jasmine did what she was told. She got into the hot bath and sat in the tub. She shook out her hair and dunked herself in the water. When she came back up she saw Cee smiling at her. Cee began to wash Jasmines hair and body. She used a special bathing brush that tickled jasmine like crazy. When Cee got to her armpits jasmine finally let go and laughed.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhahahahaha!! Cee Noooooooohahahahahahaooooo!!!"

"That's still Mistress to you sweetie. I can't help it, your laugh just turns me on." Cee gently guided the scrub brush around Jasmines breasts and nipples. Jasmine was soaking wet and wanted Cee to touch her so bad. When Cee got to her stomach jasmine gasped instantly.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehahaaha!!! Ithahahaha tickleshahahahaha sohahahahaha muuuuuucccchhhhhahahahaha!!!!!!" Cee grabbed jasmines feet and started scrubbing away at her.

"Omgomgomomg!!!!!!aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!icanttakeit!!!!!hahahahahahHahahahahaha!!!!!!!" After five minutes of tourturing her feet she told Jasmine to stand up. Jasmine was panting hard, to catch her breath and in pure lust. Cee scrubbed away at her back and butt. That sent light chills and giggles from Jasmine.

Suddenly Cee stopped at got in the tub next to Jasmine. Jasmine tried to kiss Cee but she pushed her away. Instead Cee sat in the tub and told Jasmine to turn around and bend over. Her cheeks turned red but she did what she was told. Cee guided Jasmines pussy on her face from behind and started to tongue fuck her pussy while tickle her clit with her finger. No one has ever made Jasmine feel so good before. She felt her orgasim start to build. Cee tongue fucked her pussy fast and hard while rubbing her clit. Jasmine started to scream and shake.

"Oh mistress, yes! Yes! Please I need it! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" After a few minutes of going faster and rubbing cum squirted right out of her pussy all over Cee's face and mouth. Cee didn't stop. She kept rubbing her clit until Jasmine couldn't orgasim anymore.

"Oh mistress. You make me feel so good. Can I make you feel good too?" Cee cleaned up Jasmines pussy and the rest of her body as well as her own. Jasmine just sat in the tub watching unable to move from all the orgasims she just experienced.

"Come on sweetie" Cee grabbed Jasmines hand and helped her out of the tub into a towel. "Let's have breakfast. Then we can talk about making me feel good." Jasmine just nodded and followed suit.

She watched as her Mistress dried herself. Wishing she could lick and touch every inch of her. How she fantazied about sucking on Cees large nipples and carressing her big sexy tan body. And that large wide screen ass. Oh that ass. Jasmine was getting wet just thinking about it.

"You ready?" Jasmine snapped back to reality realizing Cee was handing her the red silk robe to put on. Jasmine took the robe and ready to start her day with this amazingly sexy new woman.

To be continued! 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back