• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Feral "Beautiful Queen of Tickle Torture"

rzarate01

Mistress Feral the "Beautiful Queen of Tickle Torture"!

Now I have had some tickle Torture sessions, and have been tickled by some of the very best, but none of them
Quite compare to Mistress Ferals sadistic brand of TICKLING. She will find your most ticklish spots and ANNIHILATE them.

She tickled me out of my mind!!! I was begging for mercy but none came. Suddenly I knew that I was way, way over my head.

This time I felt I truly made a big mistake. I was tickled to the point where I could not stand it, then tickled far beyond that!!

I was laughing and screaming, thrashing about but to no avail. My body had given up, and there was still more TICKLING!
At times it felt like I was being tickled by 3 or more Mistresses. She is sooo Relentless, she seems to be everywhere at once.

She did give me breaks, when she saw I had more than Enough. She will take you to deaths door, open that door and show
you around. I fear tickling, being ridiculously ticklish. It is the one fear I can not control. So why did I subject myself to such

a traumatic experience? Because nothing kicks my butt like tickle torture. And Nothing Cleanses me like tickle torture.
It destroys any stress I am having and any hang-ups to. When I would normally Get upset, or angry with something,
it makes me react with kindness and understanding. Nothing bothers me after a Vicious Tickle torture. It gives me a
new and fresh out look. Plus the fact that I am so great full that it's over I appreciate Life much better. So if you are like me,

and need an EXTREME TICKLE TORTURE to relax and distress you, then MISTRESS FERAL is the ticket. She is Drop dead Gorgeous and Merciless!

And remember if you are lucky enough to be accepted as her tickle slave, then respond in kind with RESPECT and Obedience.

Do not insult the Mistress or waste her time if you going to be immature, ask for things you shouldn't be, or be less than honest

With Her.

Follow those simple rules and you will be treated to a trip into TICKLE TORTURE HELL!!

If you can SURIVE, it is truly a REWARDING EXPERIENCE, and one WORTH REPEATING…..If you are BRAVE ENOUGH!

Slave rz

Thanks for an enthusiastic recommendation

RZ01, your review was short and sweet - and an enthusiastic recommendation for Mistress Feral's tickle torture prowess. Perhaps we will see more of the same her in the TMF True Stories section. Reviews like yours must generate new clients for the dominatrix in question, after all.
Thanks for telling us all about her.

It sounds as though Mistress Feral is indeed a dynamic,merciless tickler! After checking out her website,I`d have to agree,Mistress Feral is as beautiful as she is deadly as a tickler. I do hope to arrange a session with her one day!!!

Rzarate01 I hate you.

Alright let me explain. Last year I had a Tickle Torture session booked with Mistress Feral, on what was apparently a very rare visit to London for her. Unfortunately due to illness she wasn't able to make it, and due to work commitments I wasn't able to reschedule for the time she had left.

Thus reading your review it appears I really missed out (not my fault honest).

To Milagros317

M317, you said, you were "tickled on 'the immobilizer' by Mistress Feral for just 15 minutes at a gathering at Passive Arts." Have you shared the details here on the TMF? I am sure I am among many who would like to read about that.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back