• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mardi Gras and The Evil Tickle Bandit F/M

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Mistress Mardi Gras, defender of tickled women everywhere, is surprised by an attack from the Evil Tickle Bandit. He quickly subdues her and starts tickling our hapless heroine. Alarmed by her screams, her sidekick Toe Boy enters and knocks out the evil tickle bandit. After Tying him securely Mistress Mardi Gras teaches him some very intense lessons ending in post orgasm torture.

Check out this new series on www.tickledguy.com

TODAY at 10:00 AM EST

Wow, my first intricate superheroine plot and not one comment. I thought it was hilarious. Ah well back to the drawing board.

i just found this thread

hey t.g. dude, that was great! personally i like the videos/clips that have a plot. please keep up the great work!

steve

You people really have alot of fun, only in a tickling film can a guy get knocked out with a Nerf dart....LOL very funny stuff and the girl is sexy with some good handjob and tickling skills.

You people really have alot of fun, only in a tickling film can a guy get knocked out with a Nerf dart....LOL very funny stuff and the girl is sexy with some good handjob and tickling skills.

Glad I made you laugh, I try to have fun with everything we do. Every now and then you just ahve to throw a bit of paint on the wall and see what happens.

Nice to see a brief scene where she tickles him while still wearing those gloves!

Thanks for posting it!

Nice to see a brief scene where she tickles him while still wearing those gloves!

Thanks for posting it!

Glad you liked it although it was brief. She wasn't getting the right reactions from the Lee with them on unfortunately. I'm looking at other styles of them for more concepts like this. I get a kick out of superheroine plots.

I would lilke to see Mistress Mardi Gras getting tickle tortured and then unmasked. Would be a great for a superherione plot.

I would lilke to see Mistress Mardi Gras getting tickle tortured and then unmasked. Would be a great for a superherione plot.

I would love to do a scene like that but I have to protect her identity(at her request during sexual scenes) so you may never know who is behind the mask. Maybe I'll add another heroine that we can do that with.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back