• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Misty from Pokemon Tickled

luv2tikl

TMF Expert
Hiya! I was looking through some requests for pics, and one of them was a pic of Misty that hadn't been posted here before. Well, I can assure you that this one hasn't, because I just made it. This took me about 3 days to complete, so, I think I'm definitely improving on my art. I do surprise myself quite often, and this is no exception.

In this pic, Misty is being tickled by Haunter, a ghost Pokemon. It's revealed in the series that Haunter just likes to have fun, and also that Misty finds him to be cute (which is actually a clip that I think has been posted on the forum because it had Misty being licked by him). So, here's what I came up with, a picture of Haunter poking a little fun at Misty! Enjoy!

Attachments

• Misty.jpg
    Misty.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 908
Last edited:
cool you can never have enough misty tickle pics heh. any how i like the use of haunter i dont think i have seen him used before

there is one thing that you might need to work on, is the palm of the right hand, you should either color it in a way or put in some lines to make sure it looks like the palm of the hand. but dont worry hands are always a pain, other then that its really good

Last edited:
Misty is my all-time favourite

Great artwork. Thanks for posting!

Yeah, but it turns out that I didn't break any rules (not on this forum, at least), so, I've re-uploaded the pic! Again, I'm really sorry for the delay, but, better safe than sorry, right?

I'll probably start on a new picture soon, possibly tonight. I KNOW this one isn't a minor, and I'm pretty sure it's someone that people will like to see!

Thanks, AvariaDemon and Aidos!

I guess I should've said this earlier, but does anyone else have any kind of criticism or suggestions to offer? It's had a thousand views, I know people are looking, so, what do you think???

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back