• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Misty

qurde

I'm from Poland and i don't speak english very well. This is my work 🙂

Attachments

• misty.jpg
    misty.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3,155
oho

Nadto dobra kolego 🙂 prześliczna !!! cudowna !!!
Dzięki 😀 i ciao

Thanks 😀 (Jakby co to moje gg to 2273337 - to do polaków)

qurde said:
I'm from Poland and i don't speak english very well. This is my work 🙂

i'm from America, if i spoke Polish i still could not thank you enough!

:super_hap 😀 😀

please make more pictures! please make more with barefeet getting feathered.

you draw great feathers, and feet! and i loved her tickled expression.

hello
you may not speak english very well, but your drawing skills ain't bad, welcome to the forum
Darth Godflesh

I think Misty is a minor, and if I'm right everything with minors is forbidden at this site.

But anyway, nice cartoon

I think Misty is a minor, and if I'm right everything with minors is forbidden at this site.

But anyway, nice cartoon
We have a different "minors" rule from the TMF which is what I think you may be thinking of. I quote from the rules sticky of the Artwork section as to what is forbidden. All that is not mentioned in the following is not prohibited (Although all attachments are subject to review on a case-by-case basis):
5. Posting pictures of animated, drawn, or otherwise imaginary/fantasy individuals under the age of 18 ("minors") in graphic positions, situations featuring sex acts or borderline sex acts, and/or containing sexually explicit material are not permissible. Sex acts, borderline sex acts, graphic positions, and sexually explicit material will be defined as the following:

--Actual or simulated
---graphic sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or lascivious simulated sexual intercourse where the genitals, breast, or pubic area of any person is exhibited;
---bestiality;
---masturbation;
---sadistic or masochistic abuse;
---exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;

--Graphic positions
---meaning that a viewer can observe any part of the genitals or pubic area of any depicted person or animal during any part of the time that the sexually explicit conduct is being depicted;

--Foot Worship
---sniffing, kissing, licking, sucking, and/or lovemaking to or with the feet or foot

These rules apply to both obviously drawn/painted/otherwise created minors as well as any kind of "photo-realistic" minors. In other words, if it looks like a real picture of someone, a real 'sketch' of someone, or you have any doubts that someone might consider it to be photo-realistic, do not post it. Lastly, no situations involving or featuring any sort of adult/minor tickling, either adult tickling minor or minor tickling adult, are permissible to post.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back