• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mmmmmm/f tickling

jamie1324

TMF Poster
Sorry if it isnt good or makes sense its my second story

Shanan was walking home when suddenly some guy came up behind her with a cloth put it around her mouth she passed out. Shanan woke up and realised she was tied up on her bed she though 'why am i tied up' the person who kidnapped her last night came out of the shadows chuckling to himself. He went beside her and gave her ribs an experimental tickle she shrieked then 5 other men came out of the shadow without a word the leader James tickled her armpit she howled. One of the other five Matt went besides her belly she begged him 'please anywhere but there' but he didnt pay attention her he started to tickle her belly she was howling! Then Jim started playing her ribs like a piano she was thrashing Jim, Matt and James tickled together she went ballistic! The other two were squeezing her hips she was begging them to stop but the more she begged the better they tickled. They let her have a break because they went to find tickle tools they did Matt electric toothbrush, Jim feather, James vibrater, Bob and Andy Gloves so they set off with the tickling but Andy decided to tickle her size D breasts her weakness she was a giggling drolling mess every time Shanan came close to cumming having a orgasm James stopped and tickled her armpit which sexually frustarated her then started again Matt found out her belly button was most ticklish so he stuck the toothbrush in and tickled her belly like there was no tommorow Jim was feathering her sides and hip bones. Shanan was hoping it would end soon because she is going insane Bob and Andy were tickling her toes bog toes were a scream middle toes was a giggle index toe was a laugh the arch she was thrashing and giggling mess so they stuck to tickling there. After her foot tickling she peed herself then after 4 hours straight she passed out they left her a note saying 'dont tell anyone or think about it or else and never wonder the streets alone again' she read the note attempted to walk down the stairs when she realised the toothbrush was still in there she was to busy laughing to take it out. She didnt notice the little feathers tickling her feet she thought 'so this was the or else' she passed out again after 5 minutes because the tickling increased. Later her husband found her like this put her to bed. He thought 'she never lets me tickle her so why this person'

Shanan
5ft 4
Skinny
Tanned
24 years old
dark lushus hair
green eyes
Breast size=A

Next time she gets punished even more! By her husband

Next person who replies I will give u tickling advise and I will write your tickle fantasy

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back