• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MN Stars Full Length Video!!!

coyote311

TMF Master
Hello everyone! It is good to be back! I apologize that I have been inactive on this particular forum for so long. I will try to do better in the future to add clips from our store on here!

I decided the best way to come back to this site was by announcing our first ever full length (40 minutes) feature video!!!

This video is called James Bound Jr. and features Phoenix Presley as Miss Kitty Rubbings and also myself (Coyote) as James Bound Jr.

James Bound Jr catches Miss Kitty Rubbings spying and stealing documents and decides to get all the information out of her he can to bring back to the agency. Miss Rubbings manages to escape though and decides a little payback is in order! Will James manage to escape? Will Miss Rubbings get the intel she wants? Will there be a second movie?! All of these questions will be answered soon! For now please enjoy our first ever full length feature movie featuring Phoenix Presley as Miss Kitty Rubbings!

I have included a preview of the movie below as well as a link to it and also a link to our webstore!

Most of our models are available for custom orders by the way and they all really love feedback!

Feel free to send me any comments or custom requests via TMF message and I will be sure to pass them along to the models!

Thank you all again for your continued support over the years and I look forward to many more to come!

Gratefully,

Coyote from MN Stars Store 93013

Click here for full video!

Preview video below:

View attachment prev James Bound Jr.mp4

MN Stars Link to our C4S webstore!

I forgot to mention that Phoenix is very interested in any customs people would like to send her way and would like to hear what people would like to all see from her! Let us know!!

Hello everyone! It is good to be back! I apologize that I have been inactive on this particular forum for so long. I will try to do better in the future to add clips from our store on here!

I decided the best way to come back to this site was by announcing our first ever full length (40 minutes) feature video!!!

This video is called James Bound Jr. and features Phoenix Presley as Miss Kitty Rubbings and also myself (Coyote) as James Bound Jr.

James Bound Jr catches Miss Kitty Rubbings spying and stealing documents and decides to get all the information out of her he can to bring back to the agency. Miss Rubbings manages to escape though and decides a little payback is in order! Will James manage to escape? Will Miss Rubbings get the intel she wants? Will there be a second movie?! All of these questions will be answered soon! For now please enjoy our first ever full length feature movie featuring Phoenix Presley as Miss Kitty Rubbings!

I have included a preview of the movie below as well as a link to it and also a link to our webstore!

Most of our models are available for custom orders by the way and they all really love feedback!

Feel free to send me any comments or custom requests via TMF message and I will be sure to pass them along to the models!

Thank you all again for your continued support over the years and I look forward to many more to come!

Gratefully,

Coyote from MN Stars Store 93013

Click here for full video!

Preview video below:

View attachment 1031455

MN Stars Link to our C4S webstore!
It isn't loading 😬

Hey Dontorteli! I just verified the preview on the forum post above and on the C4S webpage are both operating normally. I am not sure why it is not working for you. Did you try clicking on the "Click for full video" link and going to the C4S site to see if the preview works for you there?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back