• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model who loves to get tickled till she cries!!!

You're a jerk. You just want her to come your way D:.

NYC is worth visiting, though, if you've never been.

Etc.

You're a jerk. You just want her to come your way D:.

NYC is worth visiting, though, if you've never been.

Etc.

maybe i do. but i was just kidding.. cali's the best, but i don't have a problem with the north west.. i have friends in NY, NJ and PA.. and NEST is in PA.. and would someday like to go over there..

You really are right, though. The best stuff is out in the west. And my motto is, ironically, West Is Best. I refuse to walk in any other direction.

It's... problematic at times.

But like I said, NYC is worth visiting at least once. It's just such an experience unlike anything else.

Etc.

You really are right, though. The best stuff is out in the west. And my motto is, ironically, West Is Best. I refuse to walk in any other direction.

It's... problematic at times.

But like I said, NYC is worth visiting at least once. It's just such an experience unlike anything else.

Etc.

well if you are in NYC, you can't really go very far east, so you have to walk West..

Please come to Los Angeles!!!

Hi guys and gals!

My friend told me about this forum and said it is THE place to be for tickling fun! 🙂 So, I moseyed my way over here.

My name is Derek and I'm a 26 year old female that LOVES to be tickled until she cries! (Yeah, I know, I have a guy's name! lol) Feet, armpits, sides, and tummy... oh boy, they have me screaming with laughter.

I'm going to be in Texas June 18th through the 20th and then in Arizona June 23rd through the 25th... and Las Vegas June 27th and 28th. I would love to set up some tickling sessions while I'm in these places - I can be both lee and ler, whichever makes you happiest!

If you're interested in working with me, please message me or email me at [email protected] or right here on TMF! 🙂

I can't wait to see who can make me do this : :woot2:

By the way this is what I look like

KM0087.JPG

Feet.jpg

You can see more of me at my website www.dereksynklaire.com

I'll certainly come to CA and give you a hug! 🙂

I'm actually in PA all the time between Pittsburgh and Philly I'm always coming to PA.

NORCALI... I WILL BE IN LA in about 2 weeks! Message me if you want to get together! 🙂

Interesting information. Let me know the next time you're up, then. I'm relatively broke, but I might be able to make it relatively close to where you are for a pound. Or whatever they call it in florida - the punch thing. It's what I do. It makes me feel big and masculine. As opposed to a handshake.

Etc.

Just had my very first tickle session with a board member! Thanks so much for an amazing time!!!! 🙂 That man had me rolling all over the bed! LOL I accidentally kicked the camera out of his hand. 🙂

I'll certainly come to CA and give you a hug! 🙂

I'm actually in PA all the time between Pittsburgh and Philly I'm always coming to PA.

NORCALI... I WILL BE IN LA in about 2 weeks! Message me if you want to get together! 🙂

LA is in South Cali though.. And his nick is NorCali 😛..

Hugs are always nice, I wish i lived in South Cali now... 😛

Yes but I'll be driving to Portland so I'll be in North Cali! 😛 hehehe

oh.. well then technically you'll be in central cali too then bc if you you're driving from southern cali to portland or portland to southern cali, you have to drive thru central cali somewhere too 😛

and everyone knows central cali is the best part of cali.. (no not really but we can pretend, it makes me feel better about living here 😛)

That I will be.

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you guys.... Was driving from Houston to NM... god Texas lasts forever doesn't it? lol

That I will be.

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you guys.... Was driving from Houston to NM... god Texas lasts forever doesn't it? lol

yeah.. but most states take forever to drive thru lol. Cali is probably the worst... but Arizona.. BLEHHHHH I hated driving thru that.. atleast Cali has cities you see once in a while, most of Arizonas cities are like all grouped up in one place..

Oh lord, the more you get to know me, the you realize that I'm a silly, silly girl.

Ask Ryan @ Rook's Media! 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back