• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Modern' Aello test/wip

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ok, another experiment. But not sure why I bother...

This time with my original amazon character Aello, in a sort of more 'contemporary/modern' possible outfit (suggested by a friend of mine).

Nothing too 'exciting', just a t-shirt, some khakis and a pair of running shoes...of course, Aello has made her own 'alterations' a bit to show where she came from...

...which is something I've been playing with in mind lately a little; a sort of version of Aello that's in a contemporary setting after being brought from where/when she originally comes from. Although not like 'Tarzan', more like 'Crocodile Dundee' (aka Aello doesn't say 'What's a fork?'). A different style of life/upbringing, that of a warrior or huntress from the wilds, compared to what's normal 'here'...

I'm rambling and will shut up.

Attachments

• MAelTest2s.jpg
    MAelTest2s.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 49
  • MAelTest3s.jpg
    MAelTest3s.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 17
She looked like a bare-chested he-man in the thumbnail for some reason. Maybe the pose. XD Her alterations are quite approved by HDS! Any girl willing to bare her tummy has a fan in HDS. Sporty shorts as well, with sandals to match. Well done, well done. :happy:

Heh, sorry about the thumbnail looking like that, but the pose is very 'personality' defining for Ael: confident, athletic, pretty...and slightly wild. 😉

As do the alterations, Aello loves showing off her belly...plus of course she had to rip open her shoes to bare, well, to catch the eye. ^^

Since my last Grand Admiral Thrawn-esque attempt to interpret art failed, I'll just say I really like this one. Aello is really cute. Personally, I'd say her outfit is plenty exciting for me🙂 I've seen girls look just as good in t-shirts and shorts or pants as I have other stuff. Here she kind of looks like the amazon next door kind of look.

Heh, heh. That's exactly the image I wanted. ^^ 'Amazon next door'...she can fit in, but you can tell there's something cutely...different...about this gal. 🙂

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back