• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mom calls police on her 6 year old

That's almost as ridiculous as the guy who called 911 when the sandwich shop he was at put the wrong topping on his sandwich. I hope the cop who answered the mother's call read her the riot act.

i love this. my mom did a similar thing to me. i broke a window at the age of 7 or 8. she caught me and took me to the land lord and made me appologize and pay for the repairs from my piggy bank. that was the last time i did any type of vandalism. maybe police shouldnt have been called, but i dont think any damage was done.

That's almost as ridiculous as the guy who called 911 when the sandwich shop he was at put the wrong topping on his sandwich. I hope the cop who answered the mother's call read her the riot act.

No,the police officer put her in the back of the car and gave her a scare which is even more ridiculous

As I think the MOM just wanted to bring home the idea that stealing is wrong and I applaude her efforts to keep her kids away from that whole thing...and my wife and I do not have kids so i do not have any child rearing experience what-so-ever I gotta ask...Does a child at that age even comprehend and fully understand the idea of have the police coming to talk to her??

Ok things don't add up. How many 6 year olds know to hide things down their tops? and secondly, what was the mother doing looking down her daughters top in the first place?
Think the copper should have dug a little deeper and had a word with mummy!

Ok things don't add up. How many 6 year olds know to hide things down their tops? and secondly, what was the mother doing looking down her daughters top in the first place?

aha very smart there, Ray...i agree one hundred percent..

I am not sure.This is what the news said she said:
COLUMBUS, Ohio (NBC) -- An Ohio mother sent her six-year-old daughter to the slammer she caught her shoplifting at a local drug store.

Carrollton mom Diane Lyons said she doesn't feel bad at all about turning her daughter Shiane into the police for shoplifting.

"It was ah, it was a sin," said Lyons.

They were shopping the Discount Drug Mart in town a few days ago, when one of Lyons' other daughters said Shiane had stuffed a packet of stickers in her shirt.

"I went over there to see in her shirt and I found it and I took her right to the manager," said Lyons.

She didn't stop there.

She called the police to come get her daughter.

"The police came and took her in the cruiser to give her a little scare. The police said that she didn't even cry or scream in the vehicle," said Lyons.

The first-grader could have faced charges, but police let her off with a warning.

It's a lesson Lyons wants all her kids to learn from.

"For later in life. I don't want my kids stealing or anything like that," said Lyons.

Lyons even considered cashing in on a reward the store offers for turning in shoplifters.

"There was a sign and I just didn't know. Then I felt bad so I just didn't even call," said Lyons.

http://www.ksn.com/content/news/als...6-for-shoplifting/Ez7W9aZ3pEK9hWo_gp48pw.cspx

THis is crazy that mother called the police on her daughter for stealing stickers thats crazy.

I don't know,some parents do not know the first thing about raising a child that's why every parent should be given a class or manual on how to trouble shoot childhood problems

Im guessing your the other side of the pond to me Mari lol Over here in the Uk we have an epidemic of teen pregnancy. Ever since clubs can remain open for 24h the door staff have become corrupt everywhere. Its supposed to be 18+ but kids as young as 14 are getting in. The problem is so bad in the west that I've stopped going to clubs. You just don't know if the girl your taking home is even legal. Its sick.

The law doesn't help either. Because you can get victim support payments regardless of a conviction all the girl has to do is claim rape and she can bag up to £8,000 from the government. Whats more, if the girl is underage and becomes pregnant, the father wont be prosecuted for pedophilia if the girl keeps the baby ... :blink

Id go one step further and say we need a minimum age for having a child, like 23.

I'll tell you this...I'd understand if her daughter is 18+ and then the mother calls the police on her...but to a 6 year old!? That's one of the craziest way to teach a child a lesson....I mean either ground her, spank her, scold her, something! That would make sense...know what I'm saying?

She was damn right to call the police in on her! Children these days need a good, heavy dose of discipline. 😉

Im guessing your the other side of the pond to me Mari lol Over here in the Uk we have an epidemic of teen pregnancy. Ever since clubs can remain open for 24h the door staff have become corrupt everywhere. Its supposed to be 18+ but kids as young as 14 are getting in. The problem is so bad in the west that I've stopped going to clubs. You just don't know if the girl your taking home is even legal. Its sick.

The law doesn't help either. Because you can get victim support payments regardless of a conviction all the girl has to do is claim rape and she can bag up to £8,000 from the government. Whats more, if the girl is underage and becomes pregnant, the father wont be prosecuted for pedophilia if the girl keeps the baby ... :blink

Id go one step further and say we need a minimum age for having a child, like 23.

Well,at first I thought it was a good idea but wanted to lower the age to at max 21 minimum being 18 but then,I thought you really can't stop a girl from having a baby through the law so what happens when she does have the baby?I wouldn't agree with having CPS take it because then,you bring pain to the rest of the family;especially the Grandmother

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back