• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Money spent ontickling clips

mcmunagle1

TMF Poster
How many online clips per month do you pay for? I buy more now than I used to, I just can't help it. Nothing extreme, a few here and there. Its addicting but I enjoy buying clips of girls tied up and tickled and driving barefoot wearing jeans.

I have never spent money on a tickling clip because I'm broke 😀 The free samples have always been enough for me.

i've spend a few hundred dollars on clips and videos, less than a thousand dollars though.

It depends. usually, I go the free route, but once in a while, I see a pay one, that I MUST have.

Usually via the free preview...lol

CJ

I've probably bought 10 over the last 5 years... With clips, I usually notice right away that the acting sucks and the girls aren't ticklish. Pictures, however, give off the illusion of a girl who actually might be ticklish. For the most part, I like pics better...

I've bought around 10 over the last couple years, and recently joined a tickling paysite. Glad I did--would have bought two or three of the company's clips anyway and for the same price I got over 50 on their paysite.

I honestly think that online tickling clips are way overpriced. I don't buy them. Youtube is good enough for me.

Last year was the first year I actually purchased clips. Some realtickling clips I HAD to have due to their free previews. Also purchased a 3 day Rapidshare membership to grab some of Spike54's large collection of clips. Probably wont spend another dime till something else great comes around out there - maybe will look into ViperGTS's clips as well....

Last 5 years though, I pretty much just watch the free previews.

Including Paysites and Clips4sale, I'd say somewhere between $200-$400. Not all at once, of course..

Wow - seems like I'm one of the bigger spenders here. Its hard to quantify - This is like asking how much beer money I've spent over the last decade.

All told, I've spent at least a grand. I tend to buy a lot of clips at once at random times. Recently, I had a birthday, and I treated myself to about $100 at clips4sale. Now, I did blow at least twice later that weekend out on the town. Fun times were had by all.

Wow - seems like I'm one of the bigger spenders here. Its hard to quantify - This is like asking how much beer money I've spent over the last decade.

All told, I've spent at least a grand. I tend to buy a lot of clips at once at random times. Recently, I had a birthday, and I treated myself to about $100 at clips4sale. Now, I did blow at least twice later that weekend out on the town. Fun times were had by all.

the hollywood brother can easily see how it would be easy to spend a hundred in a sitting on various clips 4 sales sites. there are so many different but good video producers out there and it is hard to resist. the hollywood brother thinks that you can spend as much as you desire as long as it is not affecting you to a point that you have no money for food or shelter

the hollywood brother can easily see how it would be easy to spend a hundred in a sitting on various clips 4 sales sites. there are so many different but good video producers out there and it is hard to resist. the hollywood brother thinks that you can spend as much as you desire as long as it is not affecting you to a point that you have no money for food or shelter

haha... i love it

I'm broke too 😛 but I have a TON of free clips on my computer....seriously folks, there's brazilions of 'em out there!

~K

There's Brazilians out there? Well, of course there are! The country isn't some trick of cartographers. Really...

My name is Tony... and I have a problem...

I think I am the worst. I have easily several hundred clips from clips4sale. There are even times where I have purchased clips that I already own b/c I have so many. It had gotten really bad at point, it's like crack.. hahah. I am finally starting to ban myself from that site and other sites that I have been a member of for years. I had even purchased a network hard drive for extra storage.. I have stuff saved up from years. I guess I can always look back at those and it would be like seeing some new stuff again.

*Lowers head and walks to his seat*

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back