• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monkey Muso Madness! Character introductions

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chimpysart/mmmpromo.jpg

Since I can't do any HTML coding here, I cannot really do all that flashy stuff in the TMF, but nevertheless, I have descriptions...

It's the Monkey Muso Madness project, and in case you didn't know already, it's about the Chimp and his band The Monkey Idiot Peanuts trying to get somewhere with their music, with the support of "the groupies". They're a working-class, multi-ethnic bunch, having to measure up to more affluent bands in the local area and the like. One of the main reasons they're in a band is that they "wanna score with chicks", though the ones that Minky are friends with are pretty much all taken. But they're new, and it's only a matter of time. The Chimp however, has his own ways that you all know that could persuade them otherwise!

As mentioned before, there will be comic panels leading up to the main tickling pics (when applied), as well as text explaining backstory, so you can get into the characters more. Expect more doses of Chimp-brand humour, particularly from the ever-quarrelling siblings Chimp and Minky.

Here are the mini-profiles for the main characters so far...

The band: The Monkey Idiot Peanuts
The Chimp - That red-masked fellow
Guitar and vocals. Same old Chimp, only his hair starts to get bigger as the series goes on!
Minky - The short one with big glasses
The Chimp's younger sister and band's drummer. The Charlie Murphy to the Chimp's Rick James (SLAP!)
Rocky - Surfer dude hair over eyes
Bassist. Very easy-going, naive about the muso lifestyle and desperate for a woman...
Lendo - Black dude with goatee
Lead guitarist. The quiet one that nobody seems to know much about, except maybe the girls that constantly phone him...

The "groupies"
Ana-Lea - Brown haired girl fiddling with the Chimp's hair
The self-proclaimed "barefoot stalker" of the band. Has a big appetite than her small frame would suggest.
Robi - Asian girl with gold hoop earrings
The only girl from the original cast to feature here. Has gained a more aloof personality as of late.
Crysta - Blonde girl with full lips
Buxom, chatty, half-Filipina girl who likes a good drink and a humourous pop at her own roots.
Megan - Black girl with hat and plaits
Mixed-race African girl, known for getting stoned on strong skunk a fair amount.
Luna - Glasses, piercings, blonde streaks
Volatile indie-punk girl. Pissing her off is likely to result in a black eye, broken fingers, or both.
Lauren - Pale, black-haired girl with full lips
Suprisingly pale South American grunge girl. Robi's best friend who pouts an awful lot.
LuAnn - The shy redhead
Very shy and passive redhead who looks like a 1960's Lulu, who's boyfriend has a nasty streak in him.
Harumi - Girl on top-right, with faint highlights
Diminutive Japanese girl with a penchant for gadgets and sharp quips. The only single "groupie".

Full profiles will be posted soon. Oh, and look out for the first tickle pic of the series coming soon. You WILL like it...

Poisonous Monkey

I did see the picture layout over at the TMF! It's impressively colorful, the characters look splendid, the premise is full of promise, and I'm sure the whole project is going to be a lot of fun!

This will be more anticipated than the Revenge of the Sith! 😛

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back