• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monkey Muso Madness kicks off: The end of Luna, see?

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
Sorry I've not been posting lately. My commitments with my own band and the recent release of the compilation album we are on has taken a lot of my time lately. But I'll try my best to do some tickle pics.

Anyway, back to the Monkey Muso Madness project. As you may have heard, I'm removing Luna from the cast. Despite being an early favourite with a many of you, she turned into a complete bitch lately, so as a send-off of sorts, I drew this 4-koma and tickle pic. What she did in the 4-koma is based on recent fact. It may have humour in it but there are serious undertones. Also, you may recognise a cameo in the tickle pic! Luna may reappear, maybe as an antagonist or some sort, and I'm looking for a good replacement for her soon, but wait and see...

The 4-koma: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chimpysart/luna4k.gif

The tickle pic: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chimpysart/3mluna.jpg

Excellent stuff! I especially liked the cameo. 😀

I got the seriousness too, though. Is Luna actually a real person who's annoyed you?

:wooha: Wow, that's quite a send-off! Can't say she didn't deserve it if she's been acting like that, though.

Senshi said:
Excellent stuff! I especially liked the cameo. 😀

I got the seriousness too, though. Is Luna actually a real person who's annoyed you?

What you didnt know? Nearly all the recurring characters Chimp uses are based on real people he knows. Awesome work as always monkey boy.....artistic retribution is always cool when you can't do much about it in real life 😛

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
What you didnt know? Nearly all the recurring characters Chimp uses are based on real people he knows. Awesome work as always monkey boy.....artistic retribution is always cool when you can't do much about it in real life 😛
Oh cool, I didn't know that. 🙂

In that case, sorry it went so sour. 🙁 Always a shame when that happens.

Excellent pic Chimp ^_^

I will say off topic that our tickler reminds me physically of this girl that was rp'ed by a friend of mine, right down to her eyepatch. >>

Man, that's messed up...But I'm a millionaire, countin' my money, getting my paper, and keepin' it real!

My goodness. That was the end of Lunacy. I really, did not see that one coming. It is like...dude....and you were like....dude. But man, that was an even funnier ending than I expected. Kitzalia. The only one in the universe who would be more than willing to do the dirty deed, other than you.

Well, that was a surprise! The guest torturer fares well in your hands, a solid interpretation and a fun tribute! The cute, cartoony build-up softens us up splendidly for the retribution, a sweaty, off-kilter scene of well-conveyed angst! Can't get enough of foot licking! If Luna has to suffer for our pleasure, too bad for her!

sad Luna had to go, but she left with a good exit 😀

i like the little comic! the 3rd panel's from the Rick James skit by Dave Chappelle, hilarious stuff.

Gripped chimp!

Awesome work dude, as always! And good riddance to all bullies!

Feathers,

Cheers. Yeah, Luna's based on a real person, and her antics have annoyed me. She's that kind of person who regards her friends as people she controls. When she tried that on me but realised I can't be controlled, she became rude towards me, so she had to go.

I chose Kitzalia (who is scavenger's original character, by the way Abadon) because I wanted someone different to do the tickling. Someone I haven't drawn before. I wonder what scavenger thinks of my rendition of her?

I think she is great. *continues to tend to my lobsters*

:wooha: I almost missed out on this one!

Whoa, that's so cool! You did a marvelous job on Kitzalia! Absolutely Awesome! 😀 I love it. Thanks, Chimp!!! 😀 😀

Glad you liked it, scavenger. Any chance of you drawing one of my characters one day? 😉

LOL! XD HAHA! This is great! 😀 Rolf, noe thats the kind of punishment I would like to imagine to some EX but HOT-friends of mine....😉

grippedchimp said:
Glad you liked it, scavenger. Any chance of you drawing one of my characters one day? 😉
I defenitly will! as soon as I have the time for it, I'll be working on my "Worlds collide" series of drawings again, and in time I hope to do crossover drawings of Kitzalia with every main character invented by the artists on this forum (and the TMF). So there will be a drawing of of one of your characters eventually. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear Luna had to go, but at least she's in really good hands now! 😀

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back