• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monkey Muso Madness - LuAnn: The Immaculate Deception

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
Because of the insurmountable amount of internet problems I've been having the last two weeks, my plan of updating my site went tits up. On the contrary, I have finished at least 3 different updates I will release over the next couple of months, if my internet is sorted out completely.

I'll now show you the next installment of Monkey Muso Madness. It's LuAnn, the cute redhead who's an early favourite with you lot so far. Because she's so absent-minded and submissive, she can do something other people tell her and not know what's going on. After a chat between Rocky and Minky, I eavesdrop and go and try out something on LuAnn. No suprises on what that is...

The 4-koma: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chimpysart/luann4k.gif

The tickle pic: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chimpysart/3mluann.jpg

Another one coming your way soon...

Poisonous Monkey

Fart monkey? I should kick you rigt off this mortal coil!!!

Hehe, I love the little strips you have that accompany these pictures 😀 . Hey, sorry if you tried to PM me a while ago, my inbox was full.

"Yes, I am a sneaky little git"....a guy after my own heart :happy: Loved it, Chimp!!!

that's our little fart monkey! 😀

i really like how your doing things now, chimp. the 4 part koma preluding the tickling is an awesome idea, and the pics are top notch.

and of course the proper reply should have been..."And thats' MISTER fart monkey to you..."

*Kicked Kyhawkey off the mortal coil.* He died of a Fart Attack.

Reply time...

As I said before, the 4-komas are there to give everything more depth and character. Dunno if the idea could rub off on others, but who knows. Glad you all are liking it so far...

And Journia, do shut up...

as i said, love the koma idea, i eager look forward to each of your new works.

have a pint on me, chimp.

The Chimp's back, and good to see his great pics again! now to go look at the other 2 (lol)

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back