• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monkey Muso Madness - Megan: Stone the Chimps!

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
Here's the next installment of Monkey Muso Madness, and halfway from covering each "groupie". This one's of Megan, who's of Nigerian and Polish origin. The youngest of the "groupies" by a year group, she has a penchant for striped and polka dot tops, likes to drink a fair bit, and is the resident stoner. She smokes skunk, a potent form of cannabis, which is known to relax the muscles to the point of immobility. She brings up a bad experience to Rocky, telling him what the Chimp did when she was heavily stoned. Unlike the previous installments where the "groupies" were punished for a felony against the band, Megan gets tickled because the Chimp took advantage of a situation. Bastard! There was no need for bondage either since she couldn't move.

In South Park style in terms of how their seasons are shown, this half is a run, and the next half will be up in a few weeks. I'm gonna get some other pics out of the way, and post them too, as well as update my site. So stick around for those.

The 4-koma: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chimpysart/megan4k.gif

The tickle pic: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chimpysart/3mmegan.jpg

Poisonous Monkey

At last we learn the sad truth about pot: it is indeed a gateway drug, and Chimp is the toll-taker! Unlike previous complainers, Megan has good cause... Chimp is acting a bit of a "skunk" himself! On the other hand, who could possibly pass up such a tempting target under such ideal circumstances?... I'm not sure I'd have the strength!

Last edited:
That is quite amusing. How do you come up with such amusing material?

LMFAO!

CC would be proud. XD Speaking of CC, when's that git gonna have an update? He disappeared >.<

The girl has good taste in beer, anyway. 😛

Great pic, as always, Chimp! 🙂

That's a magnificent piece of art, Chimp! The girl's feet are drawn extremely well in this pic. Very well done! Thanks for posting! 😀

Whooooooa dude , i'm freakin' feeling this. @_@

Heh , cool pic , it is really well drawn

Thanks for the replies...

Journia: I come up with amusing material because I happen to BE amusing...

DarkPoet: Oh he gets missing all the time. He crops up here and there...

Senshi: You like Carling too?

Yea, I know he does. I've been lurking @ the TMF and here long before you guys started drawing for us, actually. I probably still have some of your old stuff stashed away on my hard drive somewhere. XD

Anyways, I miss that mate. Always loved his art and his characters. Probably should've said something before now, huh? ^__^;; He comes off as a really cool person through his comics. Maybe he's found himself a girl or something! >.> Right. Well, nice work, mate. Love the comics XD.

grippedchimp said:
Thanks for the replies...

Journia: I come up with amusing material because I happen to BE amusing...

DarkPoet: Oh he gets missing all the time. He crops up here and there...

Senshi: You like Carling too?
You bet - Carling is definately my favourite. 😀 Although for some reason I always buy XXXX when I go to the pub.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back