• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monkey's Go Home! (animals/F)

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
This has a nice little scene where a French woman has her toes tickled by a chimp. I have the clip ready but am having trouble uploading to my yahoo-group. I will try to have it up there by tomorrow afternoon (3/29)!

Hope y'all can enjoy it!

~ toyou

ok...I'm disgusted and confused...

For some reason I can't upload this clip...never had that problem before!:cry1: So what do I do now?!?!

The clip is too big to email...anyone have a suggestion?😕

~ toyou

how bout tryin to use the aol method like in the post in this forum. I guess there has been some success with that.

There is program which allows you to split up big media files in several small files, which you can unit again after downloading. All Warez and MP3 sites use it, but I have no idea where you can get it.:sowrong:

Did you check to see if you've exceded your allotted space? You may have enough on there to need to start another group. Just a thought.

Ann

Thanks everyone...I don't use AOL, I've deleted all the other clips there to make room and I've run out of ideas! LOL My brain is mush from a month of sales...I'll go at it fresh again sunday or monday and I'll find a way to make the clip available!

~ toyou

You could also consider posting the clip to AMT, which will at least make it available to some people.

By the way, thanks for the many clips that you have made available over the years. Do you still maintain the list of admissions of ticklishness? I always found that very interesting.

nimrod

WinAce can compress and split large files. Go to http://www.winace.com to download it. If you need help with it just ask. The only thing is that whoever wants to see the clip must also dl winace. But it's only a couple megs big.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back