• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moon rocket from last month aggravates aliens; Earth is doomed

ROFLOL.

"This is Ambassador Yeenoghu of the Reek'ta'lomik". Your assault upon our underground scientific research station which was stationed several feet below the planetary body orbiting your planet shall be treated as an ACT OF WAR!"

^+~

I'd say so. Confirming water on the moon and mars means that it's not created on Earth. If water isn't specifically from Earth, then hopefully life isn't. 😉

It's only a matter of time before we find single-celled organisms.

And then it's a hop, skip, and jump until it's giant space amoebas.

Last edited:
o no we're all doomeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...thank goodness it waited til after my birthday..

Apparently some of the Apollo astronauts saw UFO's on their way to the moon. ("Let's keep an eye on these earth-creatures, Beldar. Now that they've got space travel capabilities, who knows what they'll do next?")

I'd say so. Confirming water on the moon and mars means that it's not created on Earth. If water isn't specifically from Earth, then hopefully life isn't. 😉

There's that, and out of the billions of galaxies in the universe, it just doesn't seem possible that this one little planet would hold the only "intelligent" life forms in existence.

Besides, the water would help colonization efforts, I think. And you never know if, maybe, a long time from now, we might need somewhere besides Earth to live on.

There's that, and out of the billions of galaxies in the universe, it just doesn't seem possible that this one little planet would hold the only "intelligent" life forms in existence.

Where did you get the idea that "WE" were "intelligent" life forms ????

Heh...Well that's why I used quotation marks. Seriously though, anybody who doesn't believe that there are aliens in the universe is in denial.

"Space is big. I mean, really, really big!" - Douglas Adams, Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy.

Where did you get the idea that "WE" were "intelligent" life forms ????

Maybe it's the whole "capacity to build a rocket and explore other worlds" thing. Last I looked, ya needed a higher order brain for it. I don't see dogs and cats doing that.

Maybe the reason we haven't been contacted yet is because we're in the boonies of the Milky Way (seriously...we're almost on the edge of one of the Milky Way's arms)!

I think we've known that for a while now :huh

Most if not all of earths water is a result of comets crashing into it. And this is a far more interesting discovery if you ask me, panspermia FTW!!!

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stardust/news/stardust_amino_acid.html

Anyway, water on the Moon and Mars is great support for the science community and holds a lot of promise for future research 🙂

I think we've known that for a while now :huh

Most if not all of earths water is a result of comets crashing into it. And this is a far more interesting discovery if you ask me, panspermia FTW!!!...

So all of us originated from amino acids formed in interstellar space and carried to Earth on a comet? Geez, no wonder I feel alienated! 🙂

So all of us originated from amino acids formed in interstellar space and carried to Earth on a comet? Geez, no wonder I feel alienated! 🙂

Yeah, provided the RIGHT amino acids line up in sequence randomly with the RIGHT stereo-isomers in the RIGHT amounts...happening totally randomly. The odds that happening are only, what, one in BILLIONS?? Almost as likely as Someone designing them that way...

That's the funny thing about statistics. If I ask you all to guess a number I'm thinking of between 1 and 100, somebody will eventually guess the number I'm thinking of. With that said, I think you'll find proponents of evolution like Richard Dawkins will agree that life is not random at all. Natural selection is the very opposite of random.

To appease your godly sensibilities, one could argue that a personal god, with his boundless imagination, knowledge, and power - set the universe forth into motion in such a way that it would be quite impossible to find any signs of his craftsmanship (the natural forces, evolution), and he would have to do no work afterward. After all, isn't the idea behind faith believing in something without evidence? However, there is evidence to what's proposed for the origins of life in a natural way.

I have to add, all of these things that we consider organic are created inside of stars. It's not difficult to imagine that out of trillions of solid chunks of matter in space, some of them could contain the "stuff of life". Our own solar system is housed inside of a "cloud" of asteroids.

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back