• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moon's Tickle Therapy

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
It was a warm and partly sunny day as the sounds of typing could be heard throughout the house. Deep within a light blue office with a dark wooden desk, sat Jam. Jam was wearing a black and red t-shirt with blue jeans and white socks. He sat on his black leather chair typing on his Tosiba laptop.

"Hmmm lets see do i wanna add that or not?" asked Jam as he continued pounder more for his book. Jam had been working a book for almost two years and he was close to accomplishing it. Jam's office was small but workable. He had two dark wooden shelves on the side that had thousands of different books he had done over the years. He also had a couple of dragon pictures hanging on his wall. A big window sat behind him with a dark blue curtian hanging from it. As he continued to pounder, a loud slam was heard at his front door. The thundering of footsteps could be heard going up and another door being slammed.

Jam put his computer to sleep and quietly walked up his stairs and knocked on a white door. The sound of crying was heard from the door.

"Go away dad!" said the person. It was Paige, Jam's baby girl. Paige was eighteen and had been down for the past couple of days.

"Baby girl open the door. Whats wrong?" asked Jam.

"Just leave me alone daddy!" shouted Paige back.

Jam was stunned but honored his daughters wishes and went back to his book. A few hours later, Jam was fixing dinner and called Paige down. After a few minutes, Paige came down wearing a loose purple t-shirt and black pants. The two sat at a glass table as Jam served up his famous greens, fried chicken, and red potatoe dinner. He had also mad a pound cake as well in hopes it would help cheer Paige up a bit.

The two ate in silence at Jam starred into his daughters eyes, seeing the hurt and depression look on her face. She slowly at her food, but didn't touch the cake. She slowly went back up to her room and once again silence filled the house, with the exception of Jam cleaning up the kitchen. After a few minutes, he knocked on Paige's door again hoping she would let him in.

"Baby girl? Can I come in?" asked Jam.

"Sure, whatever!" said Paige, snapping at him.

Jam opened the door and walked into Paiges violet colored room. She was laying on her bed, just staring at the ceiling. Jam quietly sat on the edge of her bed and just stared at her for a minute. The two didn't make eye contact, as he just let Paige know he was there.

"Sweetie, do you wanna talk about what happened ?" asked Jam.

"No not really." said Paige.

"Ok little missy, you have been depressed and slamming doors, and crying for the past month now. I think its time for you to cheer up!" shouted Jam.

"Daddy, no offense, but there is nothing you can do to make me feel better." said Paige sitting up a bit, not noticing that part of her shirt had went up exposing a little bit of her belly. Jam noticed and took advantage of it. Paiges weak point was her belly so he continued to keep tickling her until she finally couldn't stop laughing. Paige tried to push Jam off, but he now pinned her and had her full belly exposed.

"Daddy! No! No tickling that's not fair!" she screamed, squirming under him.

"No! You need to smile and this is the only way how!" said Jam as he continued tickling his daughters bear belly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH DADDDYYY STOPPP AHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA ITT TICKLESSS!!!" she yelped.

"Hehe coochie coo! Daddy's got you!" said Jam as he continued tickling her. Paige squirming and laughed as her father continued tickling her most ticklish spot. She laughed harder and harder, until Jam decided to raspberry right over her navel. Paige burst into laughter, unable to stop.

"GUAHAHAHAHHAHAH DADDDYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ITT TICKLESS TOOO MUCHHHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH" she laughed.

"Are you gonna cheer up now my dear?" Jam said as he continued to raspberry her over and over and over again.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YESSS HAHAHAHAHAH I WILLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEASEE STOPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT TICKLESSSS TOO HAHAHAHHAHAAHA MUCHHHHH" she said.

Jam did a couple more raspberries before stopping. Paige giggled a bit more and panted. Looking at him she hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks daddy! Your the best." Paige stated with a smile on her face.

"Hey anything to get you to smile." Jam said hugging her close and kissing her cheek. "I love you baby girl and I want you to try and perk up a bit ok?"

"Ok daddy! I'll try harder I promise." she said.

"Good, now how about some cake?" smiled Jam.

"Sure!" said Paige as the two of them walked down the stairs. Paige and Jam ate his pound cake at the table, laughing and smiling like a happy family. A little later, Paige got Jam back by attacking his ribs for ten minutes straight, then heading off to bed. Although Jam was out of breathe from his own torture, he smiled at the fact that he had finally made his daughter happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back