• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moore m\f - f\m

DMoore1

TMF Regular
Ok, here we go again. Even though the male in the "puppet" pick is technicly naked. You can't see anything hence no disclamer.

The puppet cracked me up! I wonder, what your thought process was for that particular puppet? Nice way to make the ticklee look vulnerable and exposed, yet leave the naughty-tickling aspect up for the imagination.

Also we need more Spider-Man vs. Black Cat art. Maybe a revenge one? Spider-Man has always come across as super ticklish. He's also my favorite superhero.

The Bear and the Spider

The bear puppet was based on a cartoon character I saw years ago voiced by Tone Loc. I didn't actually copy the design. I went off memory of what I remember about the character and went from there.
As for Black Cat. I have one where she gets her revenge I have to finish. No nudity though. As soon as I finish it I will post it.

The bear puppet was based on a cartoon character I saw years ago voiced by Tone Loc. I didn't actually copy the design. I went off memory of what I remember about the character and went from there.
As for Black Cat. I have one where she gets her revenge I have to finish. No nudity though. As soon as I finish it I will post it.

Always looking forward to the next DMoore piece =D

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back