• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moral Conundrum

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
My uncle, who is living with my grandmother and I, is a recovering drug addict and divorced twice, mostly because of it in one form or another. He's been clean, except for the nightly beers, for years now--or so we thought. My cousin, his 17 year old daughter, was up this weekend and she told me that they were smoking pot outside at night.

Is it any of my business? He's living with us, and granma would NOT like him smoking ANYthing in our house--at the same time, if I DO tell it'll probably get him kicked out and hurt granma deeply. What's your advice?

~K

if she doesn't want him doing that in the house, she should be told...while i appreciate the predicament, i think you should help him by telling her.

it is definitely your business as long as your uncle is living with you and your grand mother...i would tell her...one reason is this...i saw a movie once in which the innocent was imprisoned along with the guilty party all because the drugs were in her house...you don't want that to happen to your grandmother..i don't know if that would happen or not, but i believe it's called accessory to drugs or something..

good luck hon...

Gotta go along with Isabeau. What goes on under your roof is your responsibility. If it were happening elsewhere, that might be different, but it's your, and your grandmother's home.

Use your own moral compass. Rather than weighing your decision by what your grandmother would think, or your uncle, figure out your stance on it.

Do you want him smoking pot? It is your house just as much as your grandma's. You need to figure out whether you'd rather him have a place to stay, or whether you want to remain "loyal" to your grandma. Considering the closeness of family and the potential severity of this decision, I don't think it's one that needs to be decided for you by strangers.

Use your own moral compass. Rather than weighing your decision by what your grandmother would think, or your uncle, figure out your stance on it.

Do you want him smoking pot? It is your house just as much as your grandma's. You need to figure out whether you'd rather him have a place to stay, or whether you want to remain "loyal" to your grandma. Considering the closeness of family and the potential severity of this decision, I don't think it's one that needs to be decided for you by strangers.

I must side with this.

Indeed. Well said.

if he knows the rules and still breaks them, it's his loss. if the cops raid the place, everyone will be guilty of pot possession.

Thank you all for your advice--I did tell her. She confronted him, he denied knowing his daughter did it, granma told him that if she catches him doing it again he's out, and that's all that happened. Buzzkill😛

~K

Got here late, but I'd like to weigh in on this issue.

If your uncle is smoking pot or drinking beer, he's not in recovery.

Legal issues aside, I've nothing against normal drinkers or pot smokers. Your uncle isn't one. I've seen it happen more times than I care to, where an addict promises time and again that he's going to clean up, and then goes and does just the opposite, time and again. Addicts don't have to be hardcore junkies. They will drag a family down, fast. I hate to say it, but your uncle obviously needs help, if not for his own sake than certainly for your family's.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back