• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

More Canelli pics

U.N.Owen

3rd Level Red Feather
Here's a few more pics from Marco's Italian fairs -- a few favorites of mine (if they upload, that is).

Attachments

• canelli5.jpg
    canelli5.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6,274
'Kay, looks like that worked. Here's another one:

Attachments

• canelli6.jpg
    canelli6.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 5,321
Three's the charm:

Attachments

• canelli8.jpg
    canelli8.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 4,989
Though four can also have its charms:

Edit: Oops. Just noticed this one is already in the other Canelli thread. Oh well. Nice pic anyway. 😱

Attachments

• canelli2.jpg
    canelli2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 4,803
Last edited:
(Five can be nice, too.)

Attachments

• canelli.jpg
    canelli.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 5,329
Okay I know when I've been licked . . .er . . .I mean I know when I've been beaten . . .um . . .oh heck you know what I mean, don't you? I am going to start studying Italian and next year I am going to Canelli.

Nice pictures. I love to see women get a good foot tickling while their ankles are locked in the stocks and their hands are bound too. The lady wearing stockings in one of the pictures looks like she is really ticklish. One thing I would do with the stocks is pad the ankle holes because they look kind of rough to me. Another nice post of renfaire pictures from Italy. Thanks for posting them.

Last edited:
Very nice set indeed. The woman in stockings loooks like she is really having a ticklish time or two 😀

Okay, screw Tampico. Where is this Canelli at? How much does it cost for airfare. What type of money do they have? Like foreign exchange..give me the details. Im going here soon!

Don't know how I missed these first time through, or how come I haven't already seen them when I trolled through the archives - but at least I've seen 'em now!

Damn good! Thanks for sharing!

Those are great pics. I have to say though, I've read two different stories from folks that have been to these fairs. Half say that the people in the stocks are folks who work at the fair, while the other half says they're just volunteers who want to be tickled. Anyone really know?

Tomato Dragon said:
Those are great pics. I have to say though, I've read two different stories from folks that have been to these fairs. Half say that the people in the stocks are folks who work at the fair, while the other half says they're just volunteers who want to be tickled. Anyone really know?

I've been there in 2001. There are people, who are members of the organization of the fair, wearing guard costumes, who just go around, approach tourists, ask them for a special document (a historical reference from 1600) they should have to go around in the town freely and, if they don't have the document (almost always), they are taken to the stocks. This is done in a playful atmosphere, obviously, it's a game, but when I was there only one refused to let them tickle her, and she wasn't upset anyway.
For some of them the whole thing was totally unexpected and were utterly suprised to realize they were going to be tickled, but ended up enjoying the game. Most of them just played their role, joked with the guards all the time and had much fun.
Morever, some of the people of the organization of the fair, wearing costumes, are taken to the stocks too, in an even more playful atmosphere, since they know each other.
I don't remember anyone who actually "volunteered".
When I was there only 3 or 4 male people where tickled while in stocks, the most part where just playfully "beaten", usually by their wifes, girlfriends and so on, but I know that more recently there were more men who had the same treatment of the ladies.
A funny thing was that a woman who was there was complaining because just women were tickled and no males 🙂

Last edited:
Thank you, Tukano! That is, by far, the best explanation I've ever read of how the stocks at the fairs actually work!

Some people, who are obviously into the whole "non-consent" thing, have tried to make it sound as if the women are really forced, which never seemed likely to me from the many clips: they're just having too much fun. The playful tone of the whole thing just makes the pics and clips even better.

I'd also always wondered how they got away with, it seemed, only putting women in the stocks. Now I know. The woman complaining that the men weren't tickled is just classic -- obviously one of us.

Last edited:
I know where my next vacation will be! LOL

And how do you get a job as a tickling guard?

Seriously though...to any Italians, when is the fair usually on?

Last edited:
They have fairs in both Spring and Summer...I have all the video tapes of these events dating back to 1998. They get better each year..each tape is about 6-7hrs with tons of women being tickled.

Its great for fans of just regular women being plucked from the crowd and tickled..completley unscripted and unplanned.

Do you go there every year?

Can I purchase copies of the tapes from you?

I have never been, although through chatting online and e-mail I know the person behind the tapes and the tickling at the fair. He doesn't advertise on any sites so I'm going to send him an e-mail and ask if he would mind if i gave out his address.

Just to let you know the entire dialouge is in Italian so if hearing what the people have to say is important to you its good to know that. I speak Italian so its not a big deal to me. The laughter of course is still laughter!!!!

Anyways, I dropped him a line and am just waiting for him to get back to me, I'll PM ya with it Andy when I get it though!

~BondageObsessed~

Yes these are nice pictures. I really like the idea that they are getting tickled in public.

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back