• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Footography - I blow more money on cute socks! :D

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
I swear my feet are spoiled rotten. The other day at the mall I pass by the Sock Drawer which is a kiosk that sells nothing but socks. I hear a little whimper coming from the direction of my shoes as if my feet are saying "please! we need more cute socks!"
So $20 later I come more with several new pairs of awesome socks! Here for you to enjoy is...

Nessonite's Cute Sock Gallery...part 2!
Bigger pics (I think), nicer lighting, cuter socks! Lemme know what you think!

Set 1...
I looooove these rainbow striped socks! Not only are they super cool with really vivid colors but they are sooooo soft! Definately pays to buy the more expensive ones! The pink striped socks and the ladybug ones to follow are also the ultra soft type. mmmmmm my feel are dressed better than the rest of me!

Attachments

• rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 250
  • rainbow2.jpg
    rainbow2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 318
  • prints.jpg
    prints.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 514
  • pink stripes.jpg
    pink stripes.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 338
Part deaux

Some more for you...

Ohh these ladybug socks are sooooo cute!!
I know the last pictures are usually veiwed the least but please check out my cool toe socks! They are the first I've ever had and they're so cool! I must say though that it is a really strange feeling having that woven fabric between my toes! Though since my toes are very petite (saying "short" in french sounds nicer) I had a bit of trouble getting them on and looking right since the toe pockets are a bhit big. But then, I have the same problem with gloves, I've yet to find a pair that fits. 😛

Thanks for visiting my sock gallery!! Opinions welcome and desired! 😀

Attachments

• ladybugs.jpg
    ladybugs.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 220
  • ladybugs2.jpg
    ladybugs2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 129
  • toe sox1.jpg
    toe sox1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 195
  • toe sox2.jpg
    toe sox2.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 156
The girls may apreciate this more than the guys

I found these pics I took too...this time showing off how utterly awesome those rainbow socks look with my way cool black shoes (the ones that are built like clogs but look like sneakers), and blue jeans. I think these pants are suppsed to be capris for super tall people but for short folks like my they're just jeans that leave enough space to show off cute socks. 😀
Gawd I love dressing up my feet, can you tell? 😀

Attachments

• with shoe1.jpg
    with shoe1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 174
  • with shoe2.jpg
    with shoe2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 121
very cute, Ness. but you had to say that word...the one all women love, but all men hate/fear.....

the

MALL

aaahhhhhhhh....*S_C shudders in horror*

Oooooooo nice!

Hey Ness,

Thanks very much for the cute display! You got good taste in socks! I especially like those pink and white stripy ones - just a thing I like I guess haha.

My girl has the same sorta problem with her toes socks - she's got cute lil toes too. But I'll say thanks again and hope we see some more of these great little shows!

Oh, and to give the stereotype a kick in the arse - I LOVE MALLS! I like clothes as much as the next person, and I love shopping! So there - not all men hate that word!

Thanks Ness, Moondog 😀

Oh, and to give the stereotype a kick in the arse - I LOVE MALLS! I like clothes as much as the next person, and I love shopping!

Ohh will you marry me, moondog? hehehe!
The pink ones are my favorites too, next to the rainbow ones anyway. 😀 I also have green/yellow and blue/grey of the same style.
I wish my hubby felt the way you do about shopping and the mall! He HATES it! Really, who could be unhappy shopping for adorable socks I ask you?! Insane!

I LOOOOOOOVE toe socks! and my fav color is BLUE!!!! I have yet to find a pair here🙁 How I envy you....

Mmmm... shopping...

Hey Ness,

I know! I mean, I really like going round and shopping. But damn it! There's just not enough money in my pocketses! I saw this gorgeous blazer in a shop over here in the North of Englad (shameless plug), but it was dead expensive. Okay, so I spent a week trying to give myself a reason, a justification, for spending so much on it. Haha, but lo and behold, I own it now! Yaaaay!

And yeah - I love stripey socks! They're just soooo cute! And of course, the feet in them matter a lot, but I seen yours and I highly approve. No pervy offence intended! I really like just the plain, thin white ones too - just for reference!

Thanks again Ness, and keep up the great work on the site!

Moondog 😀

LOL you're so cute, moondog. 😛

Sorry to hear you can't find any, iluvs! I really wanted rainbow striped tow socks but they only had stripes of different colors. I think I've seen them at WalMart though so check there! 😀

Ness--you have excellent taste in socks, and adorable feet!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!! 🙂

Oh and IL2BT--check out stores like Claires where they have lotsa interestinc colorful socks and other items...no worries...you'll find em!!! And when you do, send us pics!!!!!!! 🙂

YO NESS, I SPENT $30 AT THE KLEENEX KIOSK, SO QUITCHERBEEFIN' :weird:
ONCE AGAIN GREAT PICS ONE AND ALL. YOUR SOX APPEAL WILL NEVER DIMINISH! THANKS FOR ALL THE EFFORT!

"Oh, and to give the stereotype a kick in the arse "

Stereotype my ass, dude...!! I can shop with the best of them...I just choose NOT to. When I walk in the Mall, I know exactly what I want...get it, and get the hell out...!!

well i'd be happy 2 shop with u ness 😛 ur so cool and u hav such cute feet

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back