• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

More From Those Crazy Japanese

Senshi1

Staff
I found these last night. I haven't seen them here, so I thought I'd share them.

You have to give the Japanese credit - they're very imaginative.

1-2: First I've seen of its kind. Two girls strapped down and tickled by cockroaches, centipedes, and various other insects. Unfortunately, these are the only two pictures I have of this sort.

3: Very straightfoward pic, but I love it. The red tape, the simple bondage - it all works.

4: When the leader gives the word, she's in for one hell of a gang-tickling.

5: How cool is this? It's like those strange anime "detatched hands" pictures you get.

Oh, and not related to any of the above, but a nice game I like to play. Bookmark the newest attatchment on this site that you can, and then simply change some of the numbers at the end of the address bar and hit "enter". You get a nice, new, random tickle-picture every time. Try putting in your date of birth!

Attachments

• t59.jpg
    t59.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2,099
  • t60.jpg
    t60.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,806
  • newopusyonyuu2.gif 109.jpg
    newopusyonyuu2.gif 109.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,642
  • 2tk016.jpg
    2tk016.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,168
  • 1127461152974o.jpg
    1127461152974o.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,733
The last one is really cool, good idea. Thanks you for sharing Senshi !! 😉 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂.

I like that last one.. but either the URL is broken, or I can't read it correctly because I can't follow it.

The first two really "bug" me because it looks like it would be
really hard to "worm" your way out. Later, gotta "fly"!
(Maybe their "japanese beetles?"

Luckycat: That was the most puntastic post I've ever read. You rule.

Blingman: It works for me - maybe the board was busy when you tried to access it.

Laughingboy2000 & Ticklishkev: They're pretty different, no?

Cosquillero: Glad you like it! I love the last one.

Ah, bug tickling has finally come to light outside of the story genre, shame they seem frightened...can't enjoy it.

Awesome pics however, well done.

I like them. This company has died though hasn't it? As in you can't get any of their stuff anymore :-(

I'm really NOT into insects, but the other ones were nifty. 🙂 Now, if they can just put out some pics with japanese *guys* being tickled like this.... 😀

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back