• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Naruto girls (request)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hello, folks! Here I am with another requested pic!

For today we have a Naruto Shippuden pic featuring Sakura Haruno doing footsie tickle on Ten Ten's feet, as requested by KakashiHatake18.

As usual, any comments allowed. Peace Out!

Attachments

• Ninja Skills.jpg
    Ninja Skills.jpg
    892.3 KB · Views: 2,115
feet being used to tickle feet? woah! :shock:

nice one! your pics look great since you got a scanner

Awesome. If noses bled like anime, when they found something arousing, my house would be flooded. :super_hap

Feet tickling other feet... that's indeed new in my book!

Nice work, Feather!

😀

Feet tickling other feet... that's indeed new in my book!

Nice work, Feather!

😀

I've seen it once in a clip but I've never seen it in artwork.
Great post featherhead, can't wait to see more.

holy carp! I live tenten. Your pic is awsum pal. Just one more reason you're my hero!

Footsie tickles!! :super_hap :super_hap

Amazing pic, sir. :happy: I can just imagine the ever intelligent Sakura homing in on Ten Ten's...ahh...sensitive chakra points... 😉

Okay, that's damn hot!

Could you do the same with Sakura / Hinata, maybe other way round? 🙂

I know. I know.

How about Sakura using her amazing ninja skillzors to tickle Hinata into having a personality!

Seriously, though. Great work on the drawings!

wow... this has to be one of the most amazing pics ever... i think you should do a revenge pic too... like ten-ten getting her revenge on sakura. i love revenge pics, theyre awesome!

Well this is somewhat original, usually toes tickle another part of the body like the underarm, nice to see your stuff again guy, i was worried you weren't going to post anymore, but it's nice to see you keep pulling through, keep up the good work.

Many thanks, everybody! I've been quite free this week, so whenever I can I'm working on the pics.

Feet that tickles feet. Very new and very cool!

YES! Thanks soo much for the picture Featherhead!
When I get a little bit better, I defenitly owe you a picture! Haha

Well now, ain't this interesting. A cool concept that I'd really like to see more of in the future. ^^
It's rare I ever save Naruto art (mainly because I am not a fan), but after seeing that pose in this picture, I think I can make an exception. xP

I am so glad you put your art here!

so you do requests right? could i request a revenge pic of ten-ten gettin revenge on sakura? please?

You know, one thing I've always noticed about you Feather....you have a mastery of legs. You capture facial expressions wonderfully, particularly the eyes, but I don't think I've ever seen a piece where the legs of the women are not keenly paid attention to. Two thumbs up!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back