• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more pathetically useless laws

tickleurpits

Last edited:
And just think! If the law doesn't pass, then that's more pedestrians that might get killed in traffic accidents, thus freeing up jobs. You're right pits. This law is such a crock. :rolleyes

How dare legislators attempt to solve small problems! Don't they know about the crushing deficit? And there's a war on! They must be elitists unconcerned with the common man!

Same with drug companies! Working on food allergies and male pattern baldness when there is still no cure for cancer! Clearly these people are pro-cancer.

In all seriousness, I don't think pedestrians with ipods and cell phones are incapable of walking across streets. When you're outside a vehicle and going 3 mph, you have the time to multi-task and focus on what's around you. Pedestrians are also concerned with colliding with cars because they'll be the ones hurt or dead. So I agree with the sentiment that this is an excessive law. I would, however, approve of banning this stuff for bicyclists.

I think there's a state in the USA that forbids swearing on Sundays...they actually gave an old man jail time for swearing while canoeing down a river I think! Unbelievably stupid if you ask me!

And just think! If the law doesn't pass, then that's more pedestrians that might get killed in traffic accidents, thus freeing up jobs. You're right pits. This law is such a crock.

You wins da internet.

^_~

I'll sit in front of a church on Sunday's and sing the anthem of "Why I don't give a shit about retarded laws" if I want to.

I am moderately sure that, that violates my right of free speech, anyways.

I remember just after 9/11 a radio host in NJ called these sort of lawmakers "dunderheads" for obsessing over 'important' issues and the specific example he used was "everybody's gotta wear a seatbelt!"

Nothing changes! Cell Phones were the boogymen last year, now I guess it's headphones.... Oh wait, didn't these same buffoons hate headphones back in the 80s?

Oh wait, didn't these same buffoons hate headphones back in the 80s?

I should hope not! That was close to 30 years ago! Surely there's been new buffoons elected since then.

I should hope not! That was close to 30 years ago! Surely there's been new buffoons elected since then.

Yeesh...zombie politicians...I don't know what could be worse...

"Zombie politicians" is an apt term. It is like the same bland people over and over again, droning on about the same age-old hysterical nonsense; Rock music is bad, Rap music is bad, gotta wear a motorcycle helmet or seatbelt, cellphones are bad, texting is bad, tinted windows are bad, TV is bad, Youtube is bad, kids play their Atari 2600s too much (sorry, Game Box 3000 or whatever the new system is called) and they don't exercise enough, blah blah blah just fill in the blanks with whatever's new this week.

It never changes. It's the same old "empty suits" repeated over and over again every generation....

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back