• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

More soundless foot tickling, but much better quality than previous attempts.

chode

4th Level Red Feather
I did this one on a sunday afternoon like 2 weeks ago. The gal is very ticklish. Ill put it like this. She is no more than an aquaintence (spelling?). And she was comming to me for training and diet advice but couldnt come up with the amount of money that i normally charge for such services. But since she was a friend of a friend, i figured i would cut her a little slack. So i told her, "ill help you, but we need to make a trade." She wasnt excited about it but she went for it. And an hour after she came thru my door for her help, i helped her get tied to my bed and commenced to tickle her all over for about 45 minutes. This is only a sample of what i did.

Attachments

She has very nice feet, and from what I can tell, her body looks nice as well. I only wish I could hear her laugh. Thanks for the clip though. From the amount of squirming she was doing, I assume she's very ticklish.... 😀

She was very ticklish actually. And after tomorrow. My clips will have sound, but be much much shorter.

dude that's an absolutely awesome vid!! please post more! 😀

Are there more clips like that posted anywhere? I noticed that the original post was in 2005. How did everything turn out? Was there sound?

Liked the clip so much, I was just wondering.

Peace out!

I have more on another hard drive. Ill be getting them off of there sometime this week.

Those were alot fo fun to make. I dont live near ehr any more but i still talk to her.

Nice clips. Did you record the whole 45 minutes ? Would be great if you posted more of those.

Im just waiting on the cable i ordered to hook my old hard drive up to the new computer. Then ill be able to hopefully get back all my old lost vids.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back