• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Three Stooges clips on Kazaa

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
I just added some new Three Stooges clips on Kazaa, and improved two already there with a better quality video. They are:

ThreeStooges-BabysitterTickle
ThreeStooges-HoldThatLionTickleNew
ThreeStooges-Self-Made-Maids-tickle
ThreeStooges-SpaceShipSappy-Tickle
ThreeStooges-ThreeMissingLinks-Tickle-New

Enjoy...🙂

You just log onto Kazaa, and type in ThreeStooges, or any of the titles, and they should come up.

stooges clips

went to kazaa but can't find clips. any suggestions?

I struck out too. I got the three stooges to come up but the particular ones you said you loaded, are not showing up.
What now?

I had to cut off my Kazaa connection to render a small music video for someone. (I DO know something about video work...🙄 ) I will leave it on all night tonight, and into tomorrow morning, until I have to do some more rendering. 🙄

Dude. I have been trying to see these clips like FOREVER. Please tell me how to see them. If not I will send you my email so you can send them to me.

okay, info...

Okay, everyone, the clips are on Kazaa. I can't e-mail them or post them because they are BIG. Not enough to fill up a harddrive, but they are between 20, 40 megabytes to about 70 megs. They have a resolution of 320 by 240. I like QUALITY. The sound is the best, though it is from a VHS tape, so may not be utterly spectacular. It sounds clear and conise, and isn't garbled, you can hear every nuance. I know places like extreme tickling have to make some of the files small to fit on the website, but I like quality, and don't mind downloading a huge file.

However, when there are a lot of people getting the files, my connection slows down. When I want to render a video for something else, a nature documentary or music video, I have to use all my computer's power to do it. Therefore, I must cut off Kazaa and anything else that sucks up CPU usage.

I will leave Kazaa on every night, all night long, because I have a cable connection. Here's how I use Kazaa, and I assume every program has this. Type in ThreeStooges. Download the clips. If I must cut my computer off, just leave it listed in your downloading files list. Whenever I come back on, it should resume downloading. I found an old cartoon of the Incredible Hulk. It took about a week to download, because the connection on the other side would get cut occasionaly. Don't cancel your download, and it will wait until it is back online to continue downloading. I will have to cut it off again tomorrow, for a few hours, but will try to leave it up longer, and again, of course, all night tomorrow. I want them to stay the big size, because I absolutely believe in having the best quality, so if you want to make it smaller, it's your file. I like them as clear and nice looking as possible, so I don't mind a huge file.

I can't get them

I don't have Kazaa nor can I afford it. So if anybody can post this, mainly space ship sappy, that would be great

Oksy so i went to Kazaa and tried to find the files and no mtter what I type in it says search finished with no result. How do i get them.

I think if my computers off, it's not listed. I have been leaving it on at nights, and throughout the day when I don't need to work. Someone's downloading one right now, and I will leave it on all night so he or she can. Just keep trying, mainly at night. I may leave it on longer this weekend, since I'll be out the house.

Okay I did everything yu said and I still can't find them. Can you possibly email me the clips.

kazaa is a file sharing program. you have to download and install it...just put the word kazaa in a search engine and you should be able to find it. for the most part i don't find alot of tickling stuff on it. but i use it mostly for music anyhow.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back