• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Ticklish Hon (Tickling this time :-) )

wizard

TMF Regular
Hi All,
I am back with more Tickling picture of my ticklish hon!!!!!!

If you folks ever want me to get her tied up and video taped I need more help convincing her that everyone would love to see the pics as much as I love making them 🙂 !!!!

Give me some help here PLEASE!!!!!!

Wizard

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,640
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,411
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,407
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,246
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,625
Just a few more 🙂

Hey all,
Just a couple more.

Eat your hearts out with the last one 🙂 Pun intended 🙂 !!!!

Wizard

Attachments

• MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,384
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,200
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,318
All I can say is WOW!!!!! You are one lucky guy!!! I dont know what it would take to get her to let you tie and tickle her....but maybe a little please...please...please....please with sugar on top lol!!!! Get the message hee hee!! That would be super to see her tied and tickled.
Dave

Hi Wiz, All i can say is very nice, She's a very beautiful women with VERY nice feet.VERY NICE ................sorry I was day dreaming :redface:
I would love to see her tickled,yummy 😀

WELL DONE MY FRIEND! Can i request more foot tickling but in sheer tan pantyhose??

What kind of help do you need? I think everyone agrees that she is gorgeous and we would love to see as much of her as possible. The only suggestion I have right now is to allow me to kidnap her for a few days. I will be sure to return her unharmed. She may be a little tired but there will be plenty of pics and video to go around afterwards. LOL

I think I speak for all of us when I say "We wants the video tapeses. It makes us the precious videos!" 😀

More Please

I think she is awsome. I would love to see a video of her tied up and tickled.

Yes, More

Would Love To See A Vid, Veryyyyyyyyyyy Lovely Soles And Toes

Beautiful lady! Gorgeous feet! Wonderful attitude!

You are one lucky bastage! I really look forward to your video. How about some stocking-foot tickling pics to tide me over until the video gets made?

She Has to let you do this for us!! She has incredible soles and such pretty feet and her smile ROCKS!! please HON,,,,do this for us!!

Thanks for all the imput!!!!

Hi All,
My Ticklish Hon is loving all the attention you guys are giving her!!!!!
She loves it!!!!!

I don't think that video is not going to be a problem 🙂 !!!!!

Wizard

I am glad she loves all the attention we are lavishing her with. She has very pretty feet and great looking soles and toes plus you already said she has extremely ticklish feet. A video would be frosting on the cake and you could tickle her in stockings as well as barefoot. You could even lock her ankles in a set of padded stocks and tickle her feet until her toes curl and her soles wrinkle up. You could even make two videos if you wanted to. In the first one you could have her her in heels and sheer hose when you locked her ankles in stocks and then take off her heels and tickle her feet one at a time and then tickle both her feet at the same time. In the second one you could have her in tennis shoes and ankle socks and after you lock her in the stocks you could untie her shoes and take them off one at a time, slip her ankle socks off and then proceed to tickle those pretty bare feet of hers. It will be an added bonus just to hear her laugh. I hope she lets you do a video in the near future and that my suggestions for what to do are helpful to you and acceptable to her.

Thank Wizard and Hon. Not only are her feet gorgeous but that smile is worth a million bucks! Thanks for sharing and I for one would love to see more pics and a video clip.

JB

Wow, what a pretty face, great expressions.
And very pretty toes(love her big toes) and nicely wrinkles soles.

Wow...did I say Wow!!

A little about ticklish hon!!!

For those of you whom asked, here is a little about ticklish hon. She is 5'2, 120Lbs. Her shoe size is 5 1/2 - 6 depending on the shoe. She likes ME tickling her feet. It turns her on becuase she know that it turns me on.

AND HER TICKLE LEVEL IS OFF THE SCALE!!!!!!

She likes having her toes sucked. As she become more warmed up, it becomes less ticklish and becomes erotic. That is until she done her business and then right back off the scale 🙂 !!!!!!!!

I use that against her. A little teasing then some tickle, back to the teasing and back to the tickle. I do this as long as I can without pushing her over the edge.

Wizard

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back