• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morgan Webb's feet from X-play

toetallytman1

I am a gammer and a big fan of Morgan Webb. Here are some pics I have of Morgan's feet. If you have any sole shots, please do post em here, I'd appreicate it lots, thanks and enjoy!

Attachments

• morgan1.jpg
    morgan1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,574
  • morgan2.jpg
    morgan2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 1,772
  • morgan3.jpg
    morgan3.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,558
  • morgan4.jpg
    morgan4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,460
she was featured in Maxim magazine's June issue, where she had a great foot shot, but too bad she had socks on. :sigh:

I was just thinking today... is she really a game nerd? I know nothing about her, I only started watching X-Play since I got the telephone line digital signal.

Dark and game geek ladies are a lust of mine.

I remember there was one where she and Adam were dressed up as rednecks (because the episode showed game trailers... get it?) and she was barefoot in that and there was one where they were dressed up in pajamas to see clips of games from E3. She was barefoot in that one too and you saw a brief glimpse of her foot as she was changing positions but you knew she was barefoot the entire time from the way she was sitting.

Those two episodes were great. Too bad there aren't more of those kinds.

A couple more Morgan pics.

Attachments

• MorganWebbEvent-UnknownHITW02.jpg
    MorganWebbEvent-UnknownHITW02.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 733
  • MorganWebbEvent-UnknownHITW04.jpg
    MorganWebbEvent-UnknownHITW04.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 584
xplay is my favorite show on the gvtv network. She is really cute and adam is funny. I just had trouble believing she was really into games but i heard she plays unreal tournament for the pc.

really? sweeet. i'm into playing unreal tournament 2004 too.

could someone post the picture of her with her socks on from that june issue please.

Heres a few more, not sure If they've been posted before... And I'm workin on trying to find some pictures of the trailer park episode..

Attachments

• 768_Morgan_Webb_05.jpg
    768_Morgan_Webb_05.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 299
  • web5.jpg
    web5.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 212
  • SKS-MXM-July-2004-Hot_Zone-Morgan_Webb.jpg
    SKS-MXM-July-2004-Hot_Zone-Morgan_Webb.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 768_Morgan_Webb_03.jpg
    768_Morgan_Webb_03.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 226
She reminds me a lot of an RPG character of my creation...

And gamer girls are far more common than FPS players might think 😛

just a quick note:

never, never, NEVER go the g4tv.com X-Play forums and ask if Morgan Webb is ticklish. u will get taunted, made fun of, ridiculed, labeled a pervert, and so on. i've seen it happen. 'course, it was also a lil' 13 year old boy askin the question, but nonetheless...

If you search for Morgan Webb on the TMF you will find an O.K. drawing of her being tickled by Adem. And you will also know she has a Myspace account and someone in the TMF asked and got back "the pits". I too have tried the Myspace and only got a thank you for my kindness. Could somebody make a fake of her, why ask nobody replys to my posts.

Is it me Or has morgan had a major mood swing since tech tv & g4 joined forces?
And sorry if i change subjects here, but Big norm you have the most funny stuff on your sig where do you find it?

Well she is like 27 and everyone on the forums kept saying how big her boobs were. Id be annoyed too.

Playboy offered her a pictorial, but she said no. What a shame.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back