• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Morticia Addams

solarcharger

TMF Master
I am sure I am not the only one who had a thing for Carolyn Jones in the old "Addams Family" TV show; took me forever to locate a shot of her bare feet. Its not the best photo but it sure lights my fire!!!

I adore Carolyn Jones X3
That was a fine show; they used to have it on TV Land, but then it vanished like everything else on it that was good. Now we're stuck with sitcoms featuring Betty White. >n<

I use to have a thing for her as well back in the days of youth. Perfect photo you found of her there. I went on a search to see if I could find a better resolution of that pic. No luck, but I found this one. Yum City! Plus she also starred in A Ticklish Affair in 1963. Not like we would like to invision, but it does feed the fantasy factory, eh? :drool

Maybe we should call this the "Carolyn Jones" thread instead XD

Anywho, I remember reading somewhere that while on the set Carolyn Jones seldom wore shoes underneath her floor length dress, because filming would take so long and the restricted movement of her legs in it made them uncomfortable. It could be one of the reasons there are never any shots of her from the knee and lower while in her Morticia costume. Excluding stand alone photographs, of course.

Frustrating I can't find a high quality print from that first post, that ideal beat era chck. However, I did find a few more interesting shots of the lovely Carolyn Jones. :drool

Hubba hubba! You know, these are the first non-Morticia pix I've ever seen of her!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back