• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most obscure ticklish spots

ShutterTickle

I've tickled girls on occasions and sometimes I've seen some really obscure locations! I think the most bizarre for me was probably the palm of their hands...

Aaaah I know what you mean actually. I know several girls with ticklish palms.

I'm even very ticklish there. It's fun to tickle them when they're hand tries to fight you away from them.:devil:

I learned to stop picking my nose because it tickled too much.:jester:
[/Sarcasm]

If palms are 'obscure' then yes they're often ticklish. I knew a girl in HS who had 'ticklish ears'... not exactly sure how that worked, but who am I to complain?

I'm super ticklish on the palms of my hands. Surprisingly my second most ticklish spot, next to my feet. lol

My gf is ticklish EVERYWHERE. If Im laying behind her and push my head next to hers, just my skin rubbing across her ear will have her squirming for safety. 😛 Tried to scratch her back the other day, had her rolling laughing. THAT I thought was the most obscure place =D

I once tickled a woman who was ticklish on her elbows.

... NOT the parts of the arm around the elbow ... the actual ELBOW!

It was actually pretty awesome. 😀

It still amazes me how many people I've come across with ticklish hyponychiums, although some have found it uncomfortable too.
But those who are ticklish there, I find it to be an obscure place.

I once tickled a woman who was ticklish on her elbows.

... NOT the parts of the arm around the elbow ... the actual ELBOW!

It was actually pretty awesome. 😀

Same here. My 'lee has delightfully ticklish elbows. The top of her head is way ticklish also.

Ticklish palms

OMG! I thought I was the only one with ticklish palms hehe...I don't think there is one part of my body that is not ticklish lol

My weirdest in probably all over my shoulders - since palms keep coming up I can't use that one haha.
It makes shoulder massage's very difficult and tickly let me tell you now! They are very ticklish and recently have had me begging for mercy in seconds.
My wrists are also ticklish hah!

I don't think there is anywhere not ticklish on me. :woot:

OMG! I thought I was the only one with ticklish palms hehe...I don't think there is one part of my body that is not ticklish lol

Nothing odd about those ticklish palms. My palms are ultra-ticklish, as are my fingers (my husband does to my fingers with his mouth the same way he does it to my toes...it's lovely).

My nose, ears and lips are unreal ticklish. No one here talks much about how ticklish spots on our faces.

Love,
Jean

Nothing odd about those ticklish palms. My palms are ultra-ticklish, as are my fingers (my husband does to my fingers with his mouth the same way he does it to my toes...it's lovely).

My nose, ears and lips are unreal ticklish. No one here talks much about how ticklish spots on our faces.

Love,
Jean

Jean-- Several women have declared their faces and heads off-limits to tickling.

Jean-- Several women have declared their faces and heads off-limits to tickling.

OK. My bad. Sorry. I just hadn't read them.

Nothing on me is off-limits to being tickled. I'll let you know when the torture is too much to endure.

Love,
Jean

OK. My bad. Sorry. I just hadn't read them.

Nothing on me is off-limits to being tickled. I'll let you know when the torture is too much to endure.

Love,
Jean

Gosh, and to think you're only two hours away from me. LOL

The roof of my mouth is the only place I can tickle myself and not be able to take it. Kinda weird, I know.

I saw an ad for a urethra tickling clip the other day. Anyone who can wilfully have stuff shoved up their Jap's eye for the sake of a tickling video wants shooting.

Serious YES to behind knees....

But my ankles are so ticklish too. When I am especially ticklish (such as when making love) my friend sometimes stops tickling the bottoms of my feet and grabs my ankles lighty sliding his hands up and down them... this creates an unique but equally teasing / sexy sensation.

I'm hopeless... Lea

But my ankles are so ticklish too. When I am especially ticklish (such as when making love) my friend sometimes stops tickling the bottoms of my feet and grabs my ankles lighty sliding his hands up and down them... this creates an unique but equally teasing / sexy sensation.

I'm hopeless... Lea
wow!!!:rotate: grabs your ankles and lightly sliding them up and down the ankles..and that tickles? obscure inded!:rotate::rockon:

The roof of my mouth is the only place I can tickle myself and not be able to take it. Kinda weird, I know.

The roof of the mouth can be an excruciating spot to be tickled on, especially if you're tied up and wearing a Whitehead gag. 😱

Attachments

• Whitehead_gag.jpg
    Whitehead_gag.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 10
I had a shoot with Melissa the other day, and I was surprised how ticklish her knees were. Not just squeezing above the knees, even light tickling on her kneecaps was tough for her.

I also shot a hogtied clip with her, and she scared me half to death because she let out a loud scream when I touched her back. She said her chiropractor has a hard time with her because of how ticklish her back is.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back