• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Ticklish Part of Your Foot?

Most Ticklish Part of Your Foot? (I know it's tough, but 1 answer only, please =))

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scarlet Guillotine

TMF Expert
OK I think I figured this out, let's try again! =)
Piggybacking off of a recent pollquestion, I would love to hear from those of you who said, like ME, that your feet are ticklish. I have an interesting (to me) observation but want to see the answers first.
-rat

Ooops sorry I didn't realize that I made this a public poll? If that's a problem for anyone, can the moderators change it to a non-public poll?

This changes for me all the time, but it goes from the sides (and what little arch I have) to the top.

I voted for the arch, because as I recall that's it, but I haven't had my feet tickled in a while.

Mitch

As I stated in the other polls it is the ball of my foot. When my toes are stretched out, exposing my foot, and my wife rakes a hairbrush over it I go insane. 😱

The balls of my feet and under my toes are THE most ticklish part of my entitre body.

Hmm...arch and under/between the toes...
XOXO

steph said:
Hmm...arch and under/between the toes...
XOXO

What about the ball of your dainty, pretty foot, steph? What if someone held your toes back and extended your delicate foot and used a electric toothbrush or hairbrush on the ball of it. Would you go insane with laughter? :devil2:

Oh yes and before I forget. Being a stocking foot lover, are your FEET more ticklish with STOCKINGS or BARE? Lots of questions but hell if I can't have the real thing..........well you know!!! <<<<----

definitely the balls of my feet. i can even tickle them myself and almost tell myself to stop lol

isabeau :woot:

isabeau said:
definitely the balls of my feet. i can even tickle them myself and almost tell myself to stop lol

isabeau :woot:

If they are as ticklish as mine are then you could be in some serios trouble :evilha:

Oooooooooo God honey, ask around about the balls of my feet! :rotate: It's obscene, especially if you hold my toes back~the minute I feel that, I know I'm done for.

Well it depends on nylon vs bare~I can't feel a feather or tongue thru stockings~but bare it makes me insanely beg for mercy. Most other things thru nylons drive me up the wall...
XOXO

osco89 said:
What about the ball of your dainty, pretty foot, steph? What if someone held your toes back and extended your delicate foot and used a electric toothbrush or hairbrush on the ball of it. Would you go insane with laughter? :devil2:

Oh yes and before I forget. Being a stocking foot lover, are your FEET more ticklish with STOCKINGS or BARE? Lots of questions but hell if I can't have the real thing..........well you know!!! <<<<----

steph said:
Oooooooooo God honey, ask around about the balls of my feet! :rotate: It's obscene, especially if you hold my toes back~the minute I feel that, I know I'm done for.

Well it depends on nylon vs bare~I can't feel a feather or tongue thru stockings~but bare it makes me insanely beg for mercy. Most other things thru nylons drive me up the wall...
XOXO

Speaking about driving up a wall, that's what you and you're ticklish feet are doing to me!!!!! :veryhappy

Steph sweetie...

let my tongue find your foot theu the nylons.... then re-think said comment...heheheheheh :tickle: <<<<---- :smilelove :justlips:

steph said:
OMG~you guys are going to give me a coronary! :happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa

You a coronary, hell I'm the one on high blood pressure pills and all this talk about your TICKLISH FEET IN STOCKINGS and you LOVE BEING TICKLED........... WELL WHAT A WAY TO GO!!!!!! :woot:

Mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... :devil2: :wub: :rotate:
XOXO

osco89 said:
You a coronary, hell I'm the one on high blood pressure pills and all this talk about your TICKLISH FEET IN STOCKINGS and you LOVE BEING TICKLED........... WELL WHAT A WAY TO GO!!!!!! :woot:

yep!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I always bill m'self as naughty angel...I wish you could too BTW... :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

osco89 said:
You are a little devil aren't you. I wish I could tickle the HELL out of you :tickle: <<<<---- :feets:

steph said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I always bill m'self as naughty angel...I wish you could too BTW... :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

Well if you are a naughty angel, then I will take off your wings and use them for TICKLING YOUR FEET,till you repent your teasing ways! Then every time you wish to tease us, your feet will be tickled spiritually by my devilish fingers. You will never be able to stop this curse! :angel:

Bring it on honey~I can't get enough.... :redheart:
XOXO

osco89 said:
Well if you are a naughty angel, then I will take off your wings and use them for TICKLING YOUR FEET,till you repent your teasing ways! Then every time you wish to tease us, your feet will be tickled spiritually by my devilish fingers. You will never be able to stop this curse! :angel:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back