• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish spot = favourite ticklish spot ?

pigeon1

Here's a simple question - assuming you're a lee anyway - if you have a particularly ticklish part of your body, is it also your favourite spot to be tickled? If not, why not?

don't have one spot that the most ticklish, only place that would not be ticklish is like my hair, but...like feet and sides tickled the most.

my worst spot: hip pockets

my favorite spot: feet and armpits.

my most ticklish spot....my feet!

my favorite spot to be tickled..my feet!......gotta love intense tickling!

My most ticklish spot.....Oh geez....not really sure, could be my neck.

Don't have a fave spot to be tickled on, but the neck is fun, if it's a guy and he's doing it with his scruffy face. 🙂

Whoa boy. *Thinks*

I would enjoy anywhere, actually. But my most ticklish spot is probably under my arms or my ribs... or around my belly button...

Probably for me, it depends... see, it matters how somebody tickles... thats kinda a weird one, isn't it? Like... I know people who ARE feet ticklers... they're lesser skilled in tickling say, my sides or something like that, but are sooo skilled at tickling feet.

On the opposite side of the coin, people are better at tickling sides, or armpits, ect.

but my favorite spot has to be my sides, probably.

Ticklish Feet

I am most ticklish on my toes, toe stems, and arches. I love it when my feet are tickled because it is such a turn on...

ill agree with 2ticklish4u. my feet are most ticklish spot and also my favorite ticklish spot.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back