• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother\Daughter tickling

Ferret

Just remembered this one from the brain filing cabinet. This happened about 10 years ago?

I had met a girl not long after graduating from college, and we began dating. She was about 5’5, little curvy, long brown hair, we’ll call her Kayla. She went to school on the west coast, but was spending one semester on the east coast as part of her major. After a month of dating, she was clued into my fetish and was ok with it, even played along with it to please me. Since she was only here for about 6 months, we weren’t focusing too much on the “what happens in the future” department, focusing more on the here/now.

Sometime in late October, her mom flew out for a weekend to visit and we all got together. While my girlfriend was pretty, my jaw dropped because her mom was hot – mid 40’s, about 5’8, shoulder length wavy blond hair, work-out type body. After touring DC for a while, we all ended up going back to her mom’s hotel to relax before we went out to dinner.

While we were in the room, somehow I was lying on the bed with my girlfriend sitting next to me, her mom on the chair near Kayla. Both of them start going into stories about things that happened, each trying to embarrass the other. You could tell they had a great relationship, as each story resulted in a little pushing with laughter from both sides and additional cracks back and forth. Kayla starts to tell a story, and her mom goes “Oh no you don’t” to try and make Kayla stop telling it. Kayla is laughing and starts trying to say more, her mom talking louder to drown out the story. Finally, her mom gets up and starts poking Kayla’s sides to make her stop (part of the reason I have no memory of what the story was about). This immediately causes Kayla to jump away giggling, crawl behind me and say “Honey! Help!” My immediate response is “ok,” and I did what any boyfriend with a tickle fetish would do: I held her arms so her mom could tickle her.

Kayla screams at me “HELP ME, NOT HER! SHE DOESN’T NEED YOUR HE-HAHAHAHALP.” Mom already had her hands under Kayla’s shirt and is attacking her stomach, ribs and sides (by far her weakest spots). Kayla is thrashing under me, trying to throw me off and get her mom to stop, legs kicking around, but it’s not working. After 20 seconds and almost getting kneed in the face, mom quickly jumps on Kayla's legs to pin them and tickled her feet (much to my enjoyment, even though her feet aren’t as ticklish as everywhere else, but still effective). Working her feet for about 20 seconds, her mom was merciless, pulling Kayla's shirt up to expose her stomach, an does an all out tickle assault to Kayla’s stomach and ribs.

This lasted for at least a minute, and I look over and Kayla still thrashing around and starts begging her mom to stop, face flush from laughter and eyes watering. The second I saw that, I let Kayla go so she could get up. Her mom didn’t stop right away and continued to poke at Kayla’s stomach and ribs, even though she was free and could defend herself. After a few more seconds, her mom stops and goes back to her chair. My girlfriend was trying to catch her breath, of course giving both of us the stink eye. Her mom gets up and starts heading to the restroom to go grab some tissues since Kayla’s eyes had started to tear up. As the mom’s walking back to the bathroom, Kayla looks at me and goes “You’re like my brother! You’re supposed to HELP ME! NOT HER,” which causes her mom crack up laughing (I was informed later her mom and brother used to gang up and tickle her all the time). I’m laughing and said “but I’m getting your mom to like me.” Kayla whispers “shut up, I know you enjoyed it <she was right>. Plus, I know what you’ll enjoy more though.”

“What?”

<whispering> “My mom.”

“What about her?”

“Her feet are VERY ticklish.”

“Bulls---.”

“Seriously. I know her. Her feet are VERY ticklish. I KNOW you like that. I’ve never been able to get her back.”

“And you want my help?”

“Yes. Not now though. Sometime down the road when she doesn’t expect it. You need to help me get her back.”

Looking back, I should have said “let’s do it now while we can,” but I didn’t want to leave a bad impression on Mom the first day I met her. Sadly, Kayla and I broke up a few months after she went back to her original school. Kayla and I still talk from time to time, but my biggest regret is that I didn’t get that opportunity to help her get revenge on Mom…:banghead:

Wonderful story. 😀
Too bad about the missed opportunity at the end.

Arrrrrgg! I hate when you miss an opportunity like that! Well, at least you got your G/F.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back