• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother Kills Her Daughter's Rapist By Setting Him On Fire

JimBoy

TMF Regular
Spanish mother sets daughter's rapist on fire
By Chris V. Thangham.
Published 13 hours ago by ■ Chris V. Thangham

A Spanish mother got upset with the man who raped her 13-year-old daughter after he provoked her by asking how her daughter was. She doused him in petrol and set him on fire and he died 11 days later.
Antonio Cosme Velasco Soriano, 69, was sent to jail for 13 years in 1998 after the raping incident. He was released from jail in June of 2008 after an appeal.

Once free, he returned to his home town of Benejúzar, 30 miles south of Alicante, on the Costa Blanca in Spain.

Then, a 13-year-old girl was on her way to buy a loaf of bread for the family when Soriano picked her up from the street and threatened her with a knife. He later raped her.

Her mother has been suffering from mental illness since that incident.

When Soriano returned home, he went to a local bar and encountered the girl’s mother on the way. As they passed each other, he shouted “How’s your daughter?” before he went inside the crowded bar.

The taunting made the woman snap and she went inside the bar with a bottle of gasoline. She poured it on Soriano and before anyone could do anything, she set him on fire and walked out.

The patrons put out the fire, but Soriano suffered serious injuries. They took him to a local hospital but he died as a result of his burn injuries soon after.

The police arrested the woman the same evening. When she was taken to court in the town of Orihuela, the crowd cheered and shouted “Bravo!” and “Well done!”

The judge ordered her to be held in prison and undergo psychiatric tests. Her friends and neighbors are upset and they have started a petition to release her from prison.

The woman's lawyer, Joaquín Galant, told The Sunday Telegraph last night:

"The family has suffered a double tragedy. First the attack on their daughter and now this. Both the father and his daughter would like to express their sadness at the death of Soriano."

Galant wants the judge to release her from prison. He said she has already suffered enough after the raping incident of her daughter:

"For seven years she has been deeply affected by what was done to her daughter...This man, fresh from prison and asking how her daughter was, might be considered to have provoked her."

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/267981

Had this happened in America, at best she'd be imprisoned for years while the lawyers piddled and twiddled. And she'd be saddled for life with either a felony conviction or a just-as-bad psychiatric hospitalization record.

Not that they mollycoddle sex offenders here. At least one man now has a criminal record and has his life ruined by being placed on a sex-offender registry for the heinous crime of getting drunk at a party and pissing on his host's front lawn.

Last edited:
I can't agree with ya kopf. I think under the circumstances, especially if she is indeed mentally disturbed, she wouldn't get sentenced for life imprisonment or the death penalty here in the US. I think the media would incite enough of a public uproar to make sure of that. The man clearly didn't learn his lesson from his violent rape crime on a young girl no less, and I simply cannot feel sorry for his death for that. Burn in Hell, bastard.

That is perhaps the greatest thing I've have heard in some time. I'd like to shake that woman's hand.

Good! The bastard should have been burned sooner.
They should have done it to him the moment he was found guilty. You can't rehabilitate these sick and twisted individuals, they'll only do it again and again.
Burn 'em all, they don't deserve to live.

I'd say Way to go! Stupid disgusting, low-life got a little bit of what he deserved. He obviously didn't change after ruining one person's life, and he finally got what was coming to him.
Sucks that the mother was put in jail, though. She needs psychiatric help, but to have a jail record to boot. Hope she gets out soon, at least. 🙂

... The man clearly didn't learn his lesson from his violent rape crime on a young girl no less,

Yeah, that was majorly sick-making. The cowardly son of a bitch picked on a girl who could no way defend herself against his attack. Some people it would seem are just born malicious.

If you can't beat 'em, douse 'em with gasoline and ignite 'em.

Young people always seem to think they have the edge on being rebellious and not caring what society thinks, but sometimes it takes older folks to care enough about something to really go there.

That is perhaps the greatest thing I've have heard in some time. I'd like to shake that woman's hand.

couldn't agree more, this is awesome news, and i hope that the mothers gets better and can now seek some closure.

As a rape victim myself, all I gotta say is this:

"You reap what you sow."

If not in this life then certainly in the next.

Yeah,but now the mother is going to go to jail;what good is she going to do her daughter there?She is just going to rot and go even more looney.I understand what she did was pay back but how do we know he wasn't really ashamed of what he did and sorry,and just wanted to know if she recovered okay?I know that no matter how sorry he is it will never be enough to forgive him but at least he had remorse,if that's what was going on. I mean,he asked how she was doing,why would you do that if you weren't concerned?I realize no action or amount of remorse will ever take away from the severity and repulsiveness of his actions but some never feel sorry and only wish to continue and move up the ladder of evil to murder.I know just about every mother wants to kill this guy but,I just have to wonder what he was thinking when he asked that and if she goes to jail or gets locked up in some way how does that help her daughter and wouldn't it just upset her more that now her mother is pretty much gone?I know I would rather have my mom.I don't want him on the street but I can't sacrifice my own mother for it,I'd rather just get a restraining order against him.

Yeah,but now the mother is going to go to jail;what good is she going to do her daughter there?She is just going to rot and go even more looney.I understand what she did was pay back but how do we know he wasn't really ashamed of what he did and sorry,and just wanted to know if she recovered okay?I know that no matter how sorry he is it will never be enough to forgive him but at least he had remorse,if that's what was going on. I mean,he asked how she was doing,why would you do that if you weren't concerned?I realize no action or amount of remorse will ever take away from the severity and repulsiveness of his actions but some never feel sorry and only wish to continue and move up the ladder of evil to murder.I know just about every mother wants to kill this guy but,I just have to wonder what he was thinking when he asked that and if she goes to jail or gets locked up in some way how does that help her daughter and wouldn't it just upset her more that now her mother is pretty much gone?I know I would rather have my mom.I don't want him on the street but I can't sacrifice my own mother for it,I'd rather just get a restraining order against him.

Do you really think he asked how the daughter was because he was concerned about her well-being?

If he was, he probably would have stopped the mother in the street and wait for her to respond somehow.

Asking how the daughter was that he had raped and then continue walking into a bar does not show that he was concerned at all; he was being spiteful.

I don't know but either way I want that mother with her daughter,at home taking care of her,and now that's not likely to happen.Hopefully he had some remorse but maybe not,I do not think like them nor do I want to.I want to believe he learned a lesson and will never do it again.

Bravo to that mother, he got what he deserved and more..however in this country she would not go scott free, even if she were declared mentally unstable..they would put her in a facility to evaluate her and keep her there until she is well..i believe that's where Andrea Yates is..

I don't know but either way I want that mother with her daughter,at home taking care of her,and now that's not likely to happen.Hopefully he had some remorse but maybe not,I do not think like them nor do I want to.I want to believe he learned a lesson and will never do it again.

With the evidence of what happened that was shown it appeared to be very clear that he showed no remorse.

Well, at this point nobody will know for sure if he was going to rape anyone else or not because he is dead.

Hopefully she'll get set free.
She did what any sane person would do ;-)

in America, even if she didn't get off scott free, she would definitely win the insanity plea. mental institutions are better than prison. and even here in prison, she'd be a hero in prison. people like her in prison get respect.

If I were in that mother's shoes, would I have wanted to do the same thing? Absolutely. Would I have done the same thing? I hope not.

Was what she did wrong? Debatable. But what was she did illegal? Well, yeah. It's illegal to set people on fire. Some sort of repercussions--whether that's prison or detention in a mental facility--reasonably have to follow. And regrettably that just adds to the suffering of her family.

that's the problem with feeling things and having emotions, they're IRRATIONAL and often lead to stupidly complex and jeopardizing situations, such as when you act rashly because someone punched your wife or if you're picturing yourself as the accused being immolated by an angry woman who thought the best recourse was to turn you into a flaming moe's

stupid humans, why do they always have to act out on emotions?! i know that's what makes humans what they are, but stupid humans! i'm trying to do my math homework and find the cure for aids...in my own...lazy way, you'll see, i'll show them!!! my cure for aids while sitting on my ass looking for chicks to tickle on the internet!!!!! stupid humans get in the way by making things emotional however, grr emotions

It would be even more fun if she baked a sausage over his flaming carcass.

Way to go!

That woman has some balls!

Horrible way to die... Karma. Ah, karma. *smiles and shakes my head*

stupid humans, why do they always have to act out on emotions?! i know that's what makes humans what they are, but stupid humans! i'm trying to do my math homework and find the cure for aids...in my own...lazy way, you'll see, i'll show them!!! my cure for aids while sitting on my ass looking for chicks to tickle on the internet!!!!! stupid humans get in the way by making things emotional however, grr emotions

Until you find that cure, there's always pr0n.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back