• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie stars you would like to be tickled by and who you wanna tickle?

I only have one, and that would be Dylan McDermott from The Practice. He's such a stuffed shirt in that roll, always in control. I want to see him lose it. Of course I've fantasized about him ever since I saw him as the love interest in the remake of "Miracle on 34th Street". And I wasn't even into tickling then.. :devil: 😀

T

eliza dushku
mila jovasomethingorother(resident evil girl)
ali larter
liz hurly
mandy moore(she 18 yet?)

eliza dushku is my all time ticklee fantasy girl!!

What about Madonna as a vicious sadistic tickler? and as a ticklee Juliette Lewis......Natasha Henstridege....Uma Thurman...

Diego

I would most like to be tickled by Lucy Liu. Both her character in "Payback" and her character in "Charlie's Angels" would make excellent ticklers. 😀

Isn't that right, Sunrise?

can't remember their names...

but i'd also take (in a heart beat) both female leads from the movies, the mummy, and the mummy returns. both the good girl, and the re-incarnation of the evil girl looked incredible, and fun to tickle/tickled by.
steve

There are many I'd love to tickle and be tickled by, but I can't believe everyone overlooked this person. Two words: Trish Stratus. She is my ultimate fantasy girl.

~ Tickle Fantasy ~~*

I have always wanted to have a big tickle fight with Vanna White of 'Wheel 0f Fortune' ( American Version ). I know she is not a movie star , but she was in a movie once - I think.

Anyway that's my tickle fantasy . 😉

Television Ticklees

Here is my list for ticklees: Lana Parilla and Nina Garbiras from Boomtown, Kelly Ripa, Stephanie Niznek from Everwood, Jill Hennesey, Courtney Thorne-Smith, KImberley Williams, Paula Abdul, Ashley Scott, Dina Meyer, Rachel Skarsten, Mia Sara, Emily Procter from CSI Miami, Marg Helgenberger and Jorja Fox from CSI, Elizabeth Rohm from Law and Order, Angie Harmon, Mariska Hargitay and Stephanie March from Law and Order Special Victims Unit,Kathryn Erbe from Law and Order Criminal Intent, Laura Innes and Maura Tierney and Sherry Stringfield and Ming-Na from ER. These are just Television ticklees.

MistressValerie said:
Hi, LerGirl; I am glad to see that you agree with me on Michael J Fox as a lee; to me he looks so vulnerable and ticklish :smilelove

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I just recently wrote a story about Michael J Fox getting tickled mercilessly on the soles of his feet. I posted it in the fiction section here and at Tickle Theatre Community.

When I first joined the Tickle Theatre Community (I'm tickle4444 over there) about a year or so ago, I wasn't into Michael J Fox yet. It was after watching Back to the Future a few months ago, that I started to develop a thing for Marty McFly - and, by extension, Michael J Fox. Yeah, I also wrote some stories about Marty McFly mercilessly having the soles of his feet tickled - and I even did one for Alex P Keaton.

BTW, I meant to use the screenname tickle4444 when I signed up for this board - but I subconsciously entered the screenname that I use for non-tickling communities. So that's that.

Anyway, it's nice to be here. 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back