• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movies about killer rats

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
:laughing:

Does anybody know any good or decent enough horror movies about Killer Rats?

Suggest your titles

Not necessarily about killer rats, but The Princess Bride offers Rodents of Extraordinary Size...

And any TMNT movie has Splinter...he could kill if he needed to...😉

Not a film about rats per se: the Vincent Price "Tower of London" (1963) offers a rather nasty rat-helmet scene. Also, both versions of "1984" make use of effectively nightmarish rat imagery, as I recall.

Princess Bride, best movie with killer rats, bar none!

Steven King's Graveyard Shift had rats in it.

Mrs. Brisby and the Rats of N.I.M.H. LOL.

I agree. There's no contest.... Er, I never knew there was an original Willard, mind you... I've only ever seen the one with Crispin Glover. (Probably spelt his name wrong, too). 😛 Ever since I saw it, the name Socrates freaks me out, and my boyfriend has a buddy on WoW with that name. 😵

And don't forget "Ben."

But I was going to say "Of Unknown Origin." I think that's the title.

Then, there's Food of the Gods 2! Ignore the two-star rating on the IMDb, it's alotta fun if you love the cheese. Gory as all git, too.

It's short, but there's an incredibly effective scene in an old German-made 70's version of the Pied Piper of Hamelin story(starring Donovan, of all people!). Rats come pouring out of this beautiful table set up with all manner of cakes and banquet treats.

One that I find particularly hard to watch comes from the Chinese movie Man Behind the Sun. The whole movie is rather gruesome, actually. I cat is thrown into a pit with hundreds of rats and devoured.

Then, too, there's the mind-boggling Jungel Heat starring Sam Jones, who played Flash Gordon in that loopy 80's movie with music by Queen. In this sick little venture, there's a scene where some S. Vietnamese troops and US servicemen are captured after a bar brawl, tied-up in some cellar, and Viet Cong light rats on fire and then bet on which guy will catch fire from the scurrying rodents first! Seriously. It's one sick little movie. Good luck finding a print of it, though.

starring Sam Jones, who played Flash Gordon in that loopy 80's movie with music by Queen.

Loopy? Loopy!! :shock:

That movie was camp brilliance! One of my favorites, it is one of the greatest of all time, damn you!! We'll OK maybe not that much... but loopy? 🙄

Loopy? Loopy!! :shock:

That movie was camp brilliance! One of my favorites, it is one of the greatest of all time, damn you!! We'll OK maybe not that much... but loopy? 🙄

I can only concur. The whole thing is sheer fun! And on top of that, there's the stunning Ornella Muti as Princess Aura. YOW! :shock:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back