• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving out

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
What age were you when you first moved out on your very own? :happy:

Either you moved out and lived with another friend or friends in thier own place or you had a place of your own.

I'm 24 now and i still live with my parents. And soon to be (my niece and my nephew) who are 10 and 14 years old. They will be here on July the 20th and living here and being in enrolled in the school here etc

Because thier Mom died on Mothers Day and thier Dad who is my older brother is facing hardships right now and he might face up to one year in Prison and lose his driving license for one year. It's a long story though with just a bunch of poor poor and bad choices made by my older brother.

But in short soon this house will be crowded and it's some what already packed now with me and my parents and my older brother danny living here who is 37 now.

But if my girlfriend can do that as well with her Grandparents who she lives with and has lived with ever since she was 13 years old she's 22 now. Because of her real mom and dad being on drugs and making bad choices also. And her family and grandparents always causing drama and bickering. Then i should be able to deal with this and handle this as well and be just fine.

It's just going to be stressful on me and my parents for awhile for me wanted to head in the right direction. But until me and my girlfriend can both get ourselfs headed in the right direction for each other then we won't be moving out into a Apartment of our own until then.

But the great thing about me is that i'm a fighter and a trooper no matter what struggles or fighting there is to be done. I don't let it get me down i battle through it.

I'm from NJ and i moved down here to VA when i was 19. I moved down here alone, and on a limb, i decided to move to VA the day right before i came actually so there wasn't much thought behind this move. However it was the greatest decision that i have ever made.

Before i came to VA my life in NJ was unimaginable, it was so hard growing up in the inner city. It just wasn't for me, highschool sucked the neighborhood sucked just everything about it was so depressing, dangerous and scary. Not to mention i was in the worst relationship possible. Everything was just a nightmare, even thinking back on it now just makes me wonder how i even survived and came out the way that i am today.

Honestly people that i know here in VA just don't believe that i came from such a bad place. But i did, and because i moved and started a new life here in VA everything has finally feel in to place for me. Also meeting Papi was one of the greatest things to happen to me since i've moved and im so happy that i had the strength to do it.

I'm from NJ and i moved down here to VA when i was 19. I moved down here alone, and on a limb, i decided to move to VA the day right before i came actually so there wasn't much thought behind this move. However it was the greatest decision that i have ever made.

Before i came to VA my life in NJ was unimaginable, it was so hard growing up in the inner city. It just wasn't for me, highschool sucked the neighborhood sucked just everything about it was so depressing, dangerous and scary. Not to mention i was in the worst relationship possible. Everything was just a nightmare, even thinking back on it now just makes me wonder how i even survived and came out the way that i am today.

Honestly people that i know here in VA just don't believe that i came from such a bad place. But i did, and because i moved and started a new life here in VA everything has finally feel in to place for me. Also meeting Papi was one of the greatest things to happen to me since i've moved and im so happy that i had the strength to do it.

Moving from NJ to VA when you were 19 and all by yourself?

If that right there doesn't encourage me with what you did and your move. Then i don't know what does. If you can move with the way it was for you. Then my girlfriend and me can surely move ourselfs and get things turned around for us and headed in the right direction when we do and are ready to move. So thank you for the post Meka and reply and big bits of encouragement as well in your reply. :happy:

anything is possible man! Its a big ol world out there and don't be afriad to explore it all, good luck with everything! You and your lady will do just fine =)

I moved out when I was 16. I pretty much got given the choice of let my parents rule what I did with my life or to move out, which I did and was a shock to them.

It may sound like I was some sort of teen rebel, but to be honest I never had (and still havent) been in any sort of trouble, done illegal activities or anything like that.

I had a full time job and was enrolled at college and also did volenteer work, as well as started to get friendly with a girl from college, but my parents claimed I never made enough time for them and wanted me to be at home whenever I was not at college or work and did not aprove of me having female friends.

Needless to say, I chose to move out and it was the best choice I have ever made. I moved in with my best friend until I finished college, then got a better job which allowed me to get me and my girlfriend a place of our own to rent, which we eventually purchased.

I now kind of get on with my parents but dont regret the choice I made, I honestly beleive I made the right choice and am very happy with the outcome.

I moved out when I was 16. I pretty much got given the choice of let my parents rule what I did with my life or to move out, which I did and was a shock to them.

It may sound like I was some sort of teen rebel, but to be honest I never had (and still havent) been in any sort of trouble, done illegal activities or anything like that.

I had a full time job and was enrolled at college and also did volenteer work, as well as started to get friendly with a girl from college, but my parents claimed I never made enough time for them and wanted me to be at home whenever I was not at college or work and did not aprove of me having female friends.

Needless to say, I chose to move out and it was the best choice I have ever made. I moved in with my best friend until I finished college, then got a better job which allowed me to get me and my girlfriend a place of our own to rent, which we eventually purchased.

I now kind of get on with my parents but dont regret the choice I made, I honestly beleive I made the right choice and am very happy with the outcome.

Great reply theteam thank you. It sounds like you have done well since moving and taking that step to move and making that choice for yourself. I'm just hoping when i get ready to move that me and my girlfriend have that outcome as good as you did. Even though i know it's going to be a struggle and some things still will not come easy but we'll take the bull on by the horns and meet the challenges as they come. Thanks again for the reply and post. :happy:

anything is possible man! Its a big ol world out there and don't be afriad to explore it all, good luck with everything! You and your lady will do just fine =)

Thank you Meka for all of the support and kind kind words. :super_hap

Great reply theteam thank you. It sounds like you have done well since moving and taking that step to move and making that choice for yourself. I'm just hoping when i get ready to move that me and my girlfriend have that outcome as good as you did. Even though i know it's going to be a struggle and some things still will not come easy but we'll take the bull on by the horns and meet the challenges as they come. Thanks again for the reply and post. :happy:

Glad I could help.

I know this might be hard to answer. But when we do get ready to move (me and my girlfriend)

How much do you think that we should Both save up for our apartment that's a good amount of money and to set a side?

We both we're thinking some where along the lines at least of $25,Thousand Dollars that we both should save up each of us the same amount. Since apartments are not cheap (if you want a good and comfy apartment that looks nice) Apartment's are alot cheaper then Houses. But still any advice would be helpful.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back