• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moving to PA in the fall.

Kjiron

TMF Regular
Yosha, hihi all. Starting this fall semester I'll be moving out to Pittsburgh, PA to persue my Japanese Language/Literature degree at the University of Pittsburgh. If anyone over there is at all interested in making a new tickle friend then you should drop me a line. (^_^) What am I like? Well, lazy sometimes for one thing. So I'll just link to my profile over on OKC.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=11328116956586099002

I'm also bisexual so guys, girls, and everyone inbetween, don't be afraid to say hi. You know...now that I think about it I've never actually met someone who'd qualify as "inbetween". I've always wanted to though. (~_^)h As far as what I'm into tickling wise, I think the short answer is "Just about everything." I'm both fiarly 'lee and 'ler. So if you want someone to tie you down and tickle you to tears and beyond then I'd be up for that. Or, if you just want a new friend to hang out and have playful tickle-fights with then I'm game there to. Even if tickling isn't your thing but you still enjoy feet, bdsm, bondage, or whatnot, you should still introduce yourself. I promise, whatever you're into, I'll at least listen.

I do have one requirement: that you are not a dirty old man just looking to get his kicks. That's so not cool with me, k?

I hope to hear from lots of ticklphilies then. Take care, ja mata ne. (^_^)

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hey bro! It's awesome that you're going to my alma mater...man i miss it. I was fortunate to meet to kick ass people there..and had the time of my life(so far I hope). Anyway I wish you luck down there. My advice to you is not to be too concerned with this "personals" stuff... go out and meet people and I guarantee that if you're cool you'll meet some cool people with open minds for fun. Join some student groups.... or a fraternity and you'll get tons of connections with different people which makes it easier to find people with the same things in common with you. Have fun! PM if you have any questions.
GQguy

the hollywood brother knows for a fact that there is tickling action in pittsburgh as many tickle lovers tickled the hell out of each other after Duece Staley and Tommy Gunn Maddox got the super bowl ring that they deserved. The hollywood brother hopes you enjoy it out there. It is a hard working town where people are not afraid to do hard labor 24 hours a day for low wages so that means you can always get a job if the school do not suit to your liking.

At any rate good luck and the hollywood brother hopes you get all the tickling action you can dream of because it is your life and it is now or never. You must not ever give up your hope of finding people for tickling action just like Tommy and Gina never gave up in the great classic philly soul owner's song "Living on a Prayer"

Hey there!! I'm also a recent alum of the University of Pittsburgh (GO PANTHERS!!!!!) and I still live in the area...I know the folks who have one of the fetish parties in the area...and know a bunch of fun places to just hang out! Drop me a line and let me know what you're into and what you're looking for in this crazy town...😉 Welcome aboard, neighbor!!! And Pitt is an awesome time...I loved it...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back