• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mumification tickling?

Randy

TMF Expert
anyone as extremely intrigued by tickling the bare soles of a mumified woman as i am please post your thoughts. Im currently looking for good videos with mumification tickling. anyone with info please let me know, i pay handsomly.

:happy:

I'm a 'lee, so all I can say is I'd love to be tickled in that form of bondage..

tbbw

Randy said:
anyone as extremely intrigued by tickling the bare soles of a mumified woman as i am please post your thoughts. Im currently looking for good videos with mumification tickling. anyone with info please let me know, i pay handsomly.

:happy:

I've tickled to my ex-girlfriend so and this was incredible !!!, she's really ticklish specially on her bare feet, i was tickling her about of 1 hour and 20 min she were mumified and blinfolded and i recorded this of course, using a simple webcam.

cosquillero said:
I've tickled to my ex-girlfriend so and this was incredible !!!, she's really ticklish specially on her bare feet, i was tickling her about of 1 hour and 20 min she were mumified and blinfolded and i recorded this of course, using a simple webcam.
So i would have to say, that must have been great, but please tell us how did she handle it, being unable to move and yet being so very ticklish on her feet?, i bet she beged like never before, and god how her toes must have wiggled!!! 😛lease let us know how she handled it!!!

i never got the opportunity to do this this mummification with bondage and tickling but i want to once i findthat special lady to share my love with

I also wrapped up and tickled my fiancee. Got it all on my video camera. Lasted about 45min. them tied her spread eagle and tickled her some more(oer her request).

go to www.wrappeduptight.com new site with tickling

I had the opportunity to try this but I didn't think I'd do well being so confined. Seemed a bit clausterphobic to me. Maybe one day.
It's an interesting thing to do to someone but for me it leaves far to many good spots covered over the rest of the body.

ticklishbbw said:
I'm a 'lee, so all I can say is I'd love to be tickled in that form of bondage..

tbbw

if there are any lee's out there who want to try it, i may be available for tickling sessions very soon

mummifying a specialty

I've done this a lot, theres a lot to it- it can be simple, or more intense. Even brought it to new levels, such as doing a plaster encased mumification....

Anyone who wishs to experiment and explore, contact me.

KUJ

I recently hadthe opportunity to wrap my wife as a christmas present to myself. I have to say that the fantasy was better than the reality. She has extremely ticklish feet, however I could not get to any other part of her and after a few minutes I destroyed the wrap. I then had to completely change the bondage to continue our game. I did though take some really good pictures of her, which I would love to post, but she is really shy.

Lionstar said:
So i would have to say, that must have been great, but please tell us how did she handle it, being unable to move and yet being so very ticklish on her feet?, i bet she beged like never before, and god how her toes must have wiggled!!! 😛lease let us know how she handled it!!!

She simplely had to endure this, because we did a bet, that who lost, would be tickled intensely during more than 1 hour. She lost, so that were her penitence. This was an incredible day to me, when we finish and i removed her blindfold she had her eyes in cry, she can't take it. Specially when i licked between her toes, this were outstanding !!! 😉 :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Kujman1 said:
I've done this a lot, theres a lot to it- it can be simple, or more intense. Even brought it to new levels, such as doing a plaster encased mumification....

Anyone who wishs to experiment and explore, contact me.

KUJ

Damn, KUJman, I remember you from many forums, my friend. I have been on forums under different names and the last time I crossed your path was about 4 yrs ago on the alt.tk website. I was on webtv at the time and I forgot my screenname but I remember defending you against the jerk who kept attacking you for some reason. Always appreciated your great craftsmanship with the stocks and your vids.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back