• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MUMMIFIED and tickled!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Rita is the "program director" for a kink club, and therefore is no stranger to kink, but she said after this that she had bit off more than she could chew! "I had NO IDEA how intense it was going to be!" she told me after finally catching her breath!

One of my ticklees, Kayla, has her own dungeon, and after a year of trying to make a date work, we finally made it happen -- Rita laid down, put her feet in the stocks ... and then Kayla and I wrapped her tightly to the table with pallet-wrap (sort of like industrial shrink wrap). Then, I tied her toes up, and told her that I was going to start slowly and agonizingly tickling her feet with light toys like feathers and pipecleaners, and then make her scream and beg with my fingernails and worse! :super_hap

This is the first of the series, where we see that soft things between her toes can be just as evil and ticklish as things on the soles of her feet! (But she gets it GOOD with my fingers as well, as I let them grow nice and long just for this!)

Come see the first of Rita's clips -- she's mummified and tickled!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Rita1a.JPEG
    Rita1a.JPEG
    132.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Rita1d.JPEG
    Rita1d.JPEG
    108.9 KB · Views: 298
  • Rita1b.JPEG
    Rita1b.JPEG
    128.6 KB · Views: 323
  • Rita1c.JPEG
    Rita1c.JPEG
    141.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Rita1free.wmv
    Rita1free.wmv
    696.8 KB · Views: 1,133
Your bondage techniques are second to none. It would be amazing if you could draw cuter girls.

Some people........

Your bondage techniques are second to none. It would be amazing if you could draw cuter girls.

"Cuter" girls? First of all, the owner of this company is only able to do this on the condition of anonymity so I'm not sure what your gauge is, and secondly, you're entitled to your opinion, but what company do YOU run? This owner might say it's a shame that he couldn't draw more intelligent posters with YOU in mind.

It's not necessary to see someone's face to conclude that they are not attractive. If this producer applied his bondage techniques to more attractive models he would be producing the best vids in the world. I still love his stuff so take it easy Saul.

Last edited:
well I've enjoyed your clips so far, but the lighting and sound on this one are SO much better!

Interesting that your lees are into kink when I had some notion that they were just women you happened to know from around the office or elsewhere... or is that true too? Not that it matters, just curious...

No offense is meant here.......

It's not necessary to see someone's face to conclude that they are not attractive. If this producer applied his bondage techniques to more attractive models he would be producing the best vids in the world. I still love his stuff so take it easy Saul.

Okay, point taken, but "attractive" is way too subjective, my friend.I understand if this guy isn't making videos with models that YOU think are attractive in your own view,but it just seems like you're calling his models "unattractive" as if there's some worldwide standard here.
You have to understand that number one, we DON'T KNOW what these ladies' actually look like because that's the owner's policy;and number two what specifically makes them less than attractive to you? His models come in all shapes and sizes, all with very different features.He's tickled over 30 different models.
Just curious to know what YOU personally think passes as "attractive?" Thanks.😉

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back