• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in March!!!

janedoe1

TMF Regular
In case you missed this in the Gatherings Section...

Attention all North East Ohioans! It's time for a Munch/Social. :clap:

What: MEET, EAT, PLAY AND DRINK!!
When: SATURDAY MARCH 28, 2009 @ 8:00pm - UNTIL... the after parties begin :3poke: (shhhhhhh)
Where: DAVE AND BUSTER'S in WESTLAKE, OH (Just west of Cleveland)
25735 First Street, Westlake, Ohio 44145
Cost: NO COVER CHARGE

Let's all come together for dinner, games, drinks and chat. Ya never know, you may meet your next tickle partner :tickling:
Members from all over are welcome... fly, carpool, walk or crawl. Just get here! I wanna meet each and every one of you personally. If you would like to attend, please respond or PM me so I can get a head count. I'd like to reserve a private section just for us. :gathering:

Again, Carmel Cutie can't wait to finally meet all of you.

In case you missed this in the Gatherings Section...

Attention all North East Ohioans! It's time for a Munch/Social. :clap:

What: MEET, EAT, PLAY AND DRINK!!
When: SATURDAY MARCH 28, 2009 @ 8:00pm - UNTIL... the after parties begin :3poke: (shhhhhhh)
Where: DAVE AND BUSTER'S in WESTLAKE, OH (Just west of Cleveland)
25735 First Street, Westlake, Ohio 44145
Cost: NO COVER CHARGE

Let's all come together for dinner, games, drinks and chat. Ya never know, you may meet your next tickle partner :tickling:
Members from all over are welcome... fly, carpool, walk or crawl. Just get here! I wanna meet each and every one of you personally. If you would like to attend, please respond or PM me so I can get a head count. I'd like to reserve a private section just for us. :gathering:

Again, Carmel Cutie can't wait to finally meet all of you.
=====================================
Mmmmm...sweet it sounds like a total blast and a great time Carmel Cutie to be sure. Awwww thanks for letting all of us and for also letting me and bear know about this great fun munch/gathering coming up March 28th, that is so neat and sounds like so much fun. Awwww man sounds great but I am afraid bear and me probably are going to have to pass-we are trying our best to save money back to have a place again this coming spring so we can be back out on our own again not living here with my hubby's grandma for now-temporarily to help her around the house and things after that terrible car accident she got into last September, but we will have to see maybe we will be able to go but sadly likely not going to be able to, awww man and I am sorry that likely not be able to, you seem like a really sweet and nice woman and a kind great person with a great personality oh and love your screen name, carmel cutie, that is really neat and cute. Sooo would have loved to meet you maybe another time for sure.

Like I said we will have to see but don't think we will be able to go to that munch/gathering friend. Sorry. Sure hope I will get to meet you somehow very soon. You sound like a real sweetheart and a really nice person. I bet we have a lot in common and glad we are friends. Thanks for pming me loved hearing from you friend. Have a great day and once again thanks for letting bear and me know, really appreciate it. Really hope you have many that are able to attend this munch/gathering come March 28th, maybe see if moderators or MTP Jeff or someone might allow you to post this in the general gathering section-where gathering information is generally posted, might be more helpful and might get more people interested in this munch/gathering.

Best of wishes on this carmel cutie, have a great morning and a beautiful great day and hope to hear from you soon. Sending smiles, tickles, and hugs to you my friend. It is a shame too if we are not able to make it, it is in our home state too doggone it awwww man. But we will have to see but likely not this time. HUGS!!!:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
:bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling:😉:xpulcy:😉:bwahaha::ty:😀:couch::couch::couch::happyhop::happyhop::whisper::whisper::toast::toast::toast::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

I have something going on that weekend but I'm darn sure gonna' try getting to this! Sounds like lots of fun to be had.

I have something going on that weekend but I'm darn sure gonna' try getting to this! Sounds like lots of fun to be had.
=====================================
Awwww yeah it sure does sound like a blast. Yet sadly don't think bear and me can make it to this munch in March that is being thrown. A shame too, I would have really loved to meet you kis123 if you are able to happen to get to go to this munch/gathering. It would be so neat and really great getting to finally meet you someday. Always have loved your threads and posts, you seem like such a strong and great woman, very friendly and very kind, hope things are going good and well for you health wise and in general great in your life. Really hope you can make it to this event come March kis123. You deserve to have great things happen for you and to have a great time and have some great time fun for a change, not just rough stressful things to happen to you. I really hope you can get to go, wish you the best in being able to attend Carmel Cutie's March munch. It should be a great time had by all!

I really would love to meet you one of these days, really keeping my fingers crossed I will get to meet you. Best wishes on getting to this munch in March. Hope to hear from you soon dear friend and catch you later, have a great day and take care..wishing you the best kis123.

Also wishing you the best Carmel Cutie on your upcoming munch/gathering party this coming March: I know how hectic and rough it can be to try to host these things, last year bear and me, dimpletoes and tickleshotel hosted NWOG (Northwest Ohio Tickle Gathering 2008 in July)It was a whole lot of fun and totally worth it but very stressful but a great time. Wish you the best also in planning this munch this March. Hope your munch/gathering will be a great fun but simple to plan and not complicated one. Wishing you the best. If you have any questions: privately feel free to ask bear or me, or dimplestoes or any other tickle veteran that has hosted a gathering: sure there are plenty here that can give you more than helpful information and ideas on how to successfully keep it simple and uncomplicated-help you on your way to hosting a safe but really fun great rememorable gathering! Just remember take it one day at a time and ask questions if you have concerns to veterans that have hosted many gatherings before-also those that throw MTP would be a great place to start-help you have some ideas what it takes and what is essential to have when planning and throwing together a munch/gathering weekend. Hope that this helps...sure George and Amy that throw the MTP gathering would be glad and more than happy to answer your questions and concerns you might have on this. Hope that this helps Carmel Cutie, once again welcome to the forum.

Once again might be helpful to ask if you can post this on the general gathering thread-get more views and likely to generate more interest and more feedback, but please first make sure to ask the moderators before posting info for gatherings ok friend-don't want others or those throwing other gatherings around this time-to think you are trying to steal their thunder. Hope that this helps. Sending smiles and hugs to you Carmel Cutie my friend and also to you my friend kis123.

bunny::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:::twohugs:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back