• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mutant plant thing person F/M foot tickling/licking

Dintastic

Did this for a friend on DA thought i'de post it here as well since im really proud of it 🙂

Attachments

• scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 910
Heehee! I love the take on the chars XD And that's one original ler! :ggrin:

~K

Im glad you like it whenever i get any form of feedback good or bad it allways gives me a big drive to do more >_< and i dunno about original she's actaully ripped off from loads of things combined together into some super Frankenstein idea thing

Im glad you like it whenever i get any form of feedback good or bad it allways gives me a big drive to do more >_< and i dunno about original she's actaully ripped off from loads of things combined together into some super Frankenstein idea thing

:shock: Indeed. Whatinthehell is that growing out of her lower back, attacking the poor, undoubtedly horrified left-ticklee's feet? Tentacles and some mutant tongue-licking plant-hybrid?

Indeed. Whatinthehell is that growing out of her lower back, attacking the poor, undoubtedly horrified left-ticklee's feet? Tentacles and some mutant tongue-licking plant-hybrid?

Your spot on ^_^ she used to be this dintastic.deviantart.com/art/Dangerouse-flora-resubmit-84442842
but then i changed her to this dintastic.deviantart.com/art/What-Flo-is-evolving-85098900

cause I'm like that 🙂 and the left ticklee is my fursona and the yoshi on the right is the friend's fursona i did this for

Your spot on ^_^ she used to be this dintastic.deviantart.com/art/Dangerouse-flora-resubmit-84442842
but then i changed her to this dintastic.deviantart.com/art/What-Flo-is-evolving-85098900

cause I'm like that 🙂 and the left ticklee is my fursona and the yoshi on the right is the friend's fursona i did this for

And the mutant-woman in the middle, "Flo?", is the human/squid/plant-hybrid that was formerly known as the monster from The Little Shop of Horrors? Is it tickling BEFORE it devours the fuzzy man/animal hybrids? Shouldn't Flo have that back-growth-thing looked at by a professional?

And the mutant-woman in the middle, "Flo?", is the human/squid/plant-hybrid that was formerly known as the monster from The Little Shop of Horrors? Is it tickling BEFORE it devours the fuzzy man/animal hybrids? Shouldn't Flo have that back-growth-thing looked at by a professional?

Got it in one again :happy: i dunno about devouring though... maybe if she's peckish. and she can control those tentacle/tails but the one with the head as its own mind and can be a bit more ruthless if you know what i mean :super_hap

I think the word "lol" is very appropriate...for them anyway
and yer she's probably gonna pop up again in one of my pictures very soon :feather:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back